Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittypops

VIP Member
Actually yeah this bit bothered me too. According to the interviews she was calm, knew how she was gonna do it and I know for a fact had they taken her to an A&E, 100% would have been sectioned under the mental health act. So it’s either bullshit (which I suspect) or incredible stupidity on 6th’s part for not pulling out of the event.
Sectioning varies, it's not the immediate admission to hospital/psychiatric unit as is widely imagined.

Reactions: 11

LilyDCUSA

They had another driver who has vanished from history who said that Diana used to insist they took routes where the paps could follow despite advice that she shouldn't. Because they were private drivers they had to take the route they were told whereas RF drivers wouldn't have to. She didn't intend to die obviously but she had a reckless streak and apparently wanted it to be known she was going to spend the night with her men.

The other side of the car hit the wall. The side with the driver and Diana
Dodi was sitting behind the driver. Check the last picture..

Reactions: 11
I'm going to have to ask:

How did the falsification of the bank statements encourage Earl Spencer to set up the interview? Just what is the relevance of this? I am very confused..

Sorry to derail for a moment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Rory

VIP Member
She has never wanted a quiet life she needs to be out there because it's all about$$$ she is lying low b cause the shit is beginning to hit the fan and she doesn't want it splashed on her. She lets the fool out there to humiliate himself globally and get rid of him
I've been trying to get through the thread before commenting so not to duplicate. I was same age and I bought every magazine, read everything re Diana. There was definitely concern about Dodi being muslim - due to Diana being mother of future head of CoE, and foreign. This was 90s, we still had arguments between catholica and protestants. Also the associations of people were just as damaging to reputation as what you did. And I agree he and his father's behaviour. Just google Kelly Fisher the fiance who sued him once pics of him and Diana emerged. Classic 90s drama. Compare to Kate's party uncle. No amount of press re his habits sullied Kate's character.

Reactions: 10

Hoohumm

I agree! I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the Cambridge Lover's Knot. I would LOVE to see Catherine in the fringe tiara, or the Strathmore Rose tiara!
Would love to see her in the Strathmore Rose but I believe it's not in very good condition?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I'm 40 I vaguely remember C&D being well liked I do remember loving her and Fergie but most memories of her she was fucking hated for always slagging off the royals and being off gallivanting without the boys too much. I CAN remember that she was getting on with the royals in the lead up to her death but most seem to have forgotten that bit.
Found this on Reddit is there a diana thread? Camcorder captures reaction to her death

some interesting comments under this video, I can remember the news of her death and subsequent funeral. Tragic.

Chita

VIP Member
This guy just can’t stop picking at the scab...
Harry said: "Meghan decided to share with me the suicidal thoughts and the practicalities of how she was going to end her life.”
People who are truly suicidal do not share the “practicalities” of their intentions.
Genuine question - if someone (not Meghan or Harry) did talk about suicide and how they would do it etc, -

could it be because they don't think people realise just how low they feel and talk suicide because they are crying for help?
Or is it always emotional blackmail or whatever?