Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Might & power

I've just finished the last Bookworm Youtube video, she has got some good gossip re the Muppet and Puppet.
Apparently, they are living separately and Muppet is absolutely spitting feathers re the taking of the titles, and is having a mega melt down about it .
talking about her getting back at the RF for this.

The best bit for me was she said her source said that all of Muppet's frozen eggs weren't viable and they have had to use the surrogate's egg and Puppets sperm, but the best bit is, under Californian law if the Surrogate uses her own eggs then she is the biological mother and if she decides not to hand the child over that is lawful. And if she does hand her over, Muppet and Puppet will have to go down the adoption route to make baby girl legally / officially theirs.

So we may not see baby Harkalina for some time.

Apparently, the surrogate is young with blond hair, she wanted the surrogate to live with them and the surrogate was having nothing to do with this and went off in a huff. Some of the comments on the video think the baby could already be delivered, and birth date announce on PD's birthday ! One poster said that can't happen under Californian law.

There was a lot of comments telling people to sign Lady C's petition for title removals.
Link pls?

Reactions: 5
The statements 'proved' that Diana was being spied on and smeared by the RF. She wasn't. It's easy to imagine he would have been furious with them and protective on her behalf, he even brought it up at her funeral. He likely felt she deserved to defend herself against an enemy that wasn't there
He must be fucking raging right now.
Thank you for replying. How did those statements 'prove' this? They are very basic with little to no information on them. It's bizarre that anyone would read these and feel they gave evidence of a smear campaign. It sounds to me that her brother was looking for something that wasn't there.

Reactions: 5

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
She's ninety fucking five ! Just buried her lifelong soul mate and has been constantly shat on by cuntchops and his whore for the past 16 months ... of course she needs protecting.:mad:

Dealing with issues of state is enough work and stress for her at this point and thank fuck the family she has around her are loyal and have her best interests at heart enough to protect her as much as they can.

Jesus Christ, I can't believe that needs pointing out.:rolleyes:
I think you must have not read the bit when I said :

"Sorry, but this is really weird. I can't imagine the Queen needs to be protected unless she is ill or really struggling with grief."

This is virtually the same as your comment except for the repeated swearing.

I can't believe I need to suggest people read other people's comments before replying to them. I thought that was an obvious part of comment sections. 🙄🥱

Reactions: 1