Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Interesting that the Monteshitto Mansion has appeared on a realtor's website, even if it is an old listing - I am sure that when news of them acquiring the property broke last year they had all the old listings and photos purged from the net. So is this a listing they missed/forgot or has it really reappeared.

Regarding the Diana statue, why is she having one anyway, and why now over two decades late? There is already a Princess Diana Memorial Fountain, a Memorial Walk, and a Memorial Playground, all in Hyde Park. Plus the memorial above the tunnel entrance in Paris.
(and possibly also the tacky thing in Harrods' basement, although I think that was mainly for Dodi, and probably got removed years ago when Al Fayed sold up, I don't know).
And I think there was one at the Fulham Football stadium as qell although that would have been 100percent Dodi and is no longer there

Reactions: 6

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Im sure this has been said a million times on here already, but I hope they don’t get stripped of the Duke and Duchess. The majority of Americans (apologies to the lovely, intelligent ones on this forum!!) dont get the whole difference between Duke/ Duchess and Prince Henry / Princess Henry. I don’t think I could bare her being called Princess M :sick: (even after her diatribe the other day about ‘not needing to be a princess’ or whatever shit it was!)
It's what they deserve. Whatever she calls herself they will both know that their titles were stripped and that they are in disgrace. So will everyone else. Hazzno protests that it's his birthright, but he has dishonoured his birthright and family and forfeited any right to either.
Whatever it is called, my bet is it's going to be sliced out of her belly on 10th June. Prince Philips 100th birthday. I think 1st July is too obvious, even for them.
But in the video with the weeping willy it's disappeared!
Suggesting that a man is acting like a woman in order to demean him.
I don't understand this. Demean who? How does this relate to princesses?

2ofeach

VIP Member
I am miiiiiles behind 🙈. Great new thread 🖒

Do we perhaps think PWB recognises alot of his mothers 'bad' traits in the pair of them. They're both equally enabling the other. PWBW is attention seeking, that's a given.

I saw a lovely looking girl on the school run today who didn't look too dissimilar to PWBW in her youth. All those cute freckles, fro hair, same skin tone. I've no idea how without 'work' she's now looking so pale!

LandingLips

I got a free 12 months of Apple TV+ with my new iphone, and I had a look at it last night. There is absolutely sod all worth watching on there. This latest Oprah And Harry shitshow won't make any difference, there'll still be sod all worth watching on Apple TV+.
Off topic but Ted Lasso is a great show on Apple TV. I won’t look at the shirtshow himself has made, just can’t bring myself to do it.

• Heart

pellegrino

Chatty Member
There's nothing wrong with blaming someone for having affairs with married men and harassing their wives afterwards. It might be the 21st century but that will always be wrong.
Yep, absolutely correct, slut shame a woman who has been dead for 23 years, thats really going to make her think. Obviously she had the affairs with the married men all by herself in the 20th century.

Reactions: 4

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Just reading on Twitter they set up Archewell Foundation in the state of Delaware, which allows a charity to take 95% of donations to be retained by foundation organisers and only 5% to be given to the cause. When are these cunts going to be exposed???
:mad:

Reactions: 4

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Still catching up. This article is one of the reasons why I will never believe that William would have an affair.
I would really like to think he didn't have an affair. I really am a fan of Kate and Wills. And I do think they are in it for the long term and good for each other. But. I can't say I fully think he didn't.

The trip this blind refers to is Williams solo trip to NZ, followed by the Trump state dinner five weeks later which Rose attended.

Attachments

Reactions: 3