Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GinandIt

I got a free 12 months of Apple TV+ with my new iphone, and I had a look at it last night. There is absolutely sod all worth watching on there. This latest Oprah And Harry shitshow won't make any difference, there'll still be sod all worth watching on Apple TV+.
Isn’t The Morning Show on Apple TV? That was good

Reactions: 7

Palpatine

VIP Member
Oh gawd. He used to go to a day centre and threw a hissy fit when he saw other more obviously disabled young people there because he felt he was superior to such people. :mad:Then someone tried to set him up with a girl with Downs and he went nuts saying she was too ugly for him! He actually said that on DS and when pulled up on it he reverted to "I WANT THE SAME AS MY STEP BROTHER! I WANT A PRETTY GIRL I CAN SHOW OFF AND TAKE ON HOLIDAY!!!!"
Then he was advised to seek a wee easy job in McDonalds and he went nuts screaming he wanted a good job and a car " LIKE MY FUCKING STEP BROTHER!!!"
He started a community college course and lasted three days. Said nobody would talk to him and every time he tried to chat up the girls they backed off "COS THEY ARE BITCHES !!!"
He also admitted punching his mother and some other girl in a supermarket. Total nut job.

Never a dull moment with that cunt.
I remember it well. He turned up at sleeping dogs forum after that and got banned pretty quickly which is quite impressive considering the complete lack of filters at that place :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Chablis1

VIP Member
About Diana, Charles had lots of girlfriends but none was married except Camilla, Most Diana's boyfriends were married except Khan and Hewitt.
Just like her mum.

Some of these are just attributed, based on her behavior, Brian Adams, the Spanish King(who was a serial cheater), some are missing, for example her chasing Tom Hanks.
She got Charles with her "compassion" in a moment of absolute weakness.
Paraphrasing :
"Watching you there behind that coffin, broke my heart, you needed someone to hug you,you looked so broken.."
And it was a truly broken Charles, in the aftermath of Lord Mountbattens death, he was devastated.

The rest was a game of right instructions from her sisters, father, mother.
Diana was terribly smug about her heritage, diging a bit, however reveals some interesting things.
Also she was insulting towards anyone, for someone 36 categories bellow Charles, after getting what she wanted, Charles created the rest, willingly or not, the virgin, the superstar...

She is in my view the pinnacle of a person who is perceived as beautiful, perfect, etc..just because she became famous.
Diana without the PoW would have bin just a tall average blonde without much to say(the famous version was paid by Charles-coaching..) probably married to a officer, and jealous of the Princess of Wales.
Didn’t know about her pursuing Tom Hanks 👀

• Wow

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Yes, that's the same as I remember about his mum telling TP to chuck them out. Glad you posted as,I was starting to think I'd imagined it 😃
Was it on this video?

• Heart

Boring Monday

VIP Member
"It'd just be easier H... stop eating your crayons and listen to me... it'd be easier if it were in my name alone, as I'm a US citizen."
If they’ve not bought it outright and have a mortgage it will have to be in her name, won’t it?

Sea

VIP Member
Am I the only one who keeps accidentally clicking on the Harry Baron and Melissa threads instead of H&M 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6

JeanneLou

The Harkles on Instagram are claiming to have found proof of them staying at Soho House and not Monecito...... and that Meghan is staying at some celeb haunt of a ranch on her own having had a massive strop. The mansion is reportedly empty.........
Hi, is it #the harkles? Found something but not what you're mentioning. Thanks.

Reactions: 6