Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Loopylala101 (@loopylala101) Tweeted: @MarleyBoo1 @Lond0nCall1ng Here are some of @ Murky_Megs fake/paid-for troll accts. 😉:
@Remi16057379
@M72272473
@Agata71540405
@SHAFIQU25246505
@MaryMcm4245
@SayedAl73329935
@alexand12424331
@Abheer50502325
@DebNanna
@SusanGrambos
@monique_matefi

:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Press the pink button at the top of the page which says Wiki on it and they are all there.
I just did a look on the Wiki to look at photos
Looking at a pic of meme as a toddler in a sailor outfit that face looks like it could photoshopped onto another child claiming it as Archie will have another look for the photo I think was shopped

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The Diana statue unveiling will be really soon if it is to take place on her birthday, 1 June.

Are there no plans announced yet? Will Hazbeen be there?

Reactions: 8

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Someone will find out where they actually are - weren’t they looking to buy somewhere in NY a few weeks back too - I want to know if the chickens are safe 🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔 bet she’s dumped them off somewhere - they have served their purpose awwwww poor chickens
Perhaps those are the new chapters of Finding Freedom the escapes of the chicken. Thoroughly modernising Chicken Run I must admit I'd buy that book.

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
God he's shitting himself isn't he. There's no way he wants to come back to the UK so he's trying to make unreasonable demands so he can play the victim who wasn't allowed to respect his dead mum who he doesn't like to bring up because her death is too painful. If it was me I'd say yes no problem but let's make it public so you both come over and we've opened up the crowd to an intimate 10,000 only. I reckon they'd be blood for people trying to get in.

He's not coming, we'll get interview pity party part 309 and I hope William gets Camilla to read out his words instead.
Deranged fucker and his old piece of tat
Well indeed. Nobody called her a slut at all, she just shagged about, not sure what that's called these days 🤣🤣
A slut or a slapper!!

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member

Sukysue

Chatty Member
That is the ugliest fucking statue!!!
It reminds me of that awfully racist Blackamoor brooch Princess Michael wore

Well you know if so there will be a Vogue endorsed photographer snapping away if that’s the case.
Please God let this be true !

This says the nose/tshirt picture (with her in the trousers) may have been taken late last summer, that's the miscarriage time isn't it?
I missed the shade they've thrown about her being heavily preggers forever! The Duchess doesn't appear to be heavily pregnant, suggesting it was filmed late last summer.
I wonder if she really did have a MC , only l just don't trust anything they say anymore .

Flairey

VIP Member
I'm just sat here making gnome door stops wondering how much longer this pair of fukin psychos can carry on gobbing off on things they know nothing about. I am wondering why, in a country full of guns not one person has taken a potshot at them. Is their security that good? I am also wondering how much time HMTQ actually has left because that ginger cunt and his wife appear to be doing their very best to drive her into the grave. Also I wouldn't be remotely surprised if PC has heart attack over the little twats whining moaning poor me bollocks. The runt of the litter clearly thinks, because he's been told by his slag of a wife, that he is now a mental health expert. Which he is not, he's a sufferer (and insufferable) the shite that he is spewing is dangerous to people who are poorly. His experiences do not make him an expert on anyone else's mental health. He should not be allowed to spout this nonsense to the public. Although I suspect the interviewers are finding his dullness and stupidly entitled attitude it all highly amusing. Please please please someone just tell them straight what they are. A pair of over privileged discontent money grabbing back stabbing ass wipes, with no morals or scruples between them. I seriously hope he pisses off Americans a lot more and they will say sling ya hook ginge. Don't darken our shores ever again
Edited for spelling. X

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Yes, I've said it before that he's brought all of Diana's problems into light. Harry needs to realise that she passed away over 20 years ago and must let her rest in peace. It's bad enough that there are a bunch of TV shows, films and documentaries that keep bringing up her story all the time. He needs to realise that no parent is perfect but most will genuinely try to do their best. I'm sure Diana would have been extremely disappointed in Harry for thinking Charles was a bad father and stating it so publicly, as well as publicly bashing his grandparents.
most of what Harry said had actually been said by Diana