Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks to @Mairag for new thread title.

Quick recap of old thread:

We don't like Harry's wife
We're discovering that we like Harry even less.
There were lots of lovely photo's of Charles and his sons when they were younger
HW is very quiet, what is she plotting?
Suggestions that they're living in seperate spaces with no one at the house in Montecuntford.
Harry can't keep his mouth shut and every thing is Daddy's fault and his grandparents.
He doesn't like the genes he inherited because they cause him pain.
He's not going to allow his own children to inherit the painful genes.
He upset the US because he thinks the first amendment is bonkers.
Everyone in the world realised that he's bonkers.
Everyone thinks he should have the titles removed.
People are wondering why he hasn't given them up voluntarily.
Can't think of anything else, sorry, please add stuff if it's missing from here.

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...d-his-job-just-cant-shut-his-whiny-gob.19386/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Thanks for new thread guys! Great title.

When H was moaning that from age of 20 he hated his role well welcome to the real world. There are hundreds of people of all ages who hate their job but have to stick at it to pay the bills, put food on the table etc and just get on with it. That's life

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Thank you for the new thread! The title is excellent :love:

Thanks for new thread guys! Great title.

When H was moaning that from age of 20 he hated his role well welcome to the real world. There are hundreds of people of all ages who hate their job but have to stick at it to pay the bills, put food on the table etc and just get on with it. That's life
And if he had truly wanted out of the life, he could've asked to step down and be allowed to live quietly.

I've had a niggling thought bubble, I'll see if I can get it to make sense:
As British law dictates the monarch is the guardian of grandchildren, I wonder how that would work in the case of Haz and HFW?
Archie holds British citizenship, and while Doriana will be American she will hold dual citizenship through Haz.
If it gets to the point that Haz wants out, assuming by then Charles is king (I know, in this thought train I'm giving them both another good decade or so together 🙊🙈), there would be able to be intervention from the RF, no? As in, HFW wouldn't be able to keep the children away from Haz in the States if he were to return to the RF following a split. So if he did want out, there would come a point when he wouldn't have to stay with her for the children (which is a comment I've seen time and time again - even if they weren't happy, Haz would never leave because of the children).
Could this be when parentage/conception, if truly suspect, might be revealed in some fashion?
Also, would this not impact on HFW claiming royal funding to keep ankle biters in the manner to which the little sprogs are accustomed (and by extension, her)?
Not sure how coherent my thoughts are.

I just wonder, if/when the implosion happens, whether it be Haz wanting out or the end of Haz's use in HFW's world domination plan, if there is a split (or indeed, Haz melts completely), the Crown would legally have a say on the who, what, when, where, how of Archie and Doriana...

Or maybe I'm just going a bit doolally myself...

As I post this, another thought, will be interesting to see what happens with the Christening for Doriana. If Haz no longer wants to be a princess, will Doriana be christened into the CoE? Will the Royale Couple still expect bowing and scraping as appropriate for a Blood Princess (merching op, right?) even though you bastards have stolen her birthright because you're racist bigots. OH and sexist. Don't forget sexist.

Edit: I'm really grateful for you all, I received some not-great news about a dear friend and colleague who is battling returned cancer a few hours ago on the other side of the world and to quieten my doom and gloom thoughts after a while of thinking hard, I came here. So thank you 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Just because somebody is well off and has led a privileged life does not mean they cannot be mentally ill. Harry is very much his Mother’s son and there is little doubt that Diana had a number of mental health issues. Yes Harry is being tone deaf and oblivious to the problems of those less fortunate than himself. But those suffering with psychiatric conditions do become very inward looking and only able to see the world through their perception of it. I honestly think we are seeing a man in the grip of a mental health crisis and, now that he has effectively isolated himself from most of his family, he is becoming ever more entrenched in his neuroses. I feel sorry for him as I would for anyone suffering with mental health issues and I really think things are not going to end well for him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Just because somebody is well off and has led a privileged life does not mean they cannot be mentally ill. Harry is very much his Mother’s son and there is little doubt that Diana had a number of mental health issues. Yes Harry is being tone deaf and oblivious to the problems of those less fortunate than himself. But those suffering with psychiatric conditions do become very inward looking and only able to see the world through their perception of it. I honestly think we are seeing a man in the grip of a mental health crisis and, now that he has effectively isolated himself from most of his family, he is becoming ever more entrenched in his neuroses. I feel sorry for him as I would for anyone suffering with mental health issues and I really think things are not going to end well for him.
His wife has been taking advantage of this since day 1,taking him off his medication and riling him up to ruin his relationship with his family

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Totally agree with this.
Im absolutely gobsmacked that he keeps giving these interviews attacking the family. First it was the racist British press now his upbringing.

I feel he is playing into the wife's hands, she can claim he is unstable and aggressive in the divorce.

Also think that nothing will be done about titles until she has the baby. I'm wondering why they are letting this go on and as well as her being pregnant I wonder if Harry is threatening more revelations? Could be why they are being so careful?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
BIB - That's very true. However Harry has had access to the best mental health care available for his entire life. He doesn't appear to have worked on his own mental health recovery however.
Other people don't have that access but still manage to work on their own recovery. We don't need to listen to him feeling sorry for himself and blaming everyone except himself. That's offensive to those of us who have severe mental health problems but little in the way of help.
Harry has no one but himself to blame for making poor choices in the face of everyone who has offered him advice and help.
He needs to take responsibility for himself. He needs to work on his own mental health recovery and that doesn't involve slagging his family on TV and the internet. Nor does it include merching his title and position as a member of the RF.
Harry has achieved NOTHING on his own merit yet seems to be totally unaware of that. He would never have got into Eton on his own merit, he wouldn't have gone to Sandhurst. He certainly wouldn't have been allowed to train as a helicopter pilot and didn't actually pass the tests anyway. He wouldn't have travelled the world, seen the things he seen, met the people he's met.
He needs to wake up to his own limitations and his own behaviour and until he does that, he isn't going to get well.
He's the last person who should be lecturing on mental health issues and recovery. He shouldn't be lecturing on any subject.
I don't feel sorry for him at all. He has had every opportunity but failed at every point. Including his own mental health recovery.
I think he needs to grow up and realise that he's not very important at all. Then he can go away and start to get well in private.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Reading that article near the end of the previous thread, it very much sounds as if Poor Hawwy has had serious mental health issues from well before his mum died. He’s not wired right. Sméagol has made it worse because she’s weaponised his mental illness but I don’t think the underlying issue is his mum dying or an unfeeling family. I think he has inherited it from his mother so in a way he’s correctly identified ‘genetic pain’ but wrongly attributed it to outside causes. I think he’s Borderline Personality Disorder.

Reactions: 43
Totally agree with this.
Im absolutely gobsmacked that he keeps giving these interviews attacking the family. First it was the racist British press now his upbringing.

I feel he is playing into the wife's hands, she can claim he is unstable and aggressive in the divorce.

Also think that nothing will be done about titles until she has the baby. I'm wondering why they are letting this go on and as well as her being pregnant I wonder if Harry is threatening more revelations? Could be why they are being so careful?
I think they're just letting them dig their own graves. Every time they open their mouths they make themselves more unpopular.

With all this though, and if they DO split in the future, it makes you wonder what venom he'll spit about Meghan.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
My understanding is HMQ hates conflict & will avoid it at any cost & in troubled times it’s very hard to talk to her about anything apart from horses & dogs. She is evidently at her wits end with all this if she’s gone to Balmoral to grieve in peace.

I don’t believe they’ll start mucking about with the titles unless forced by the govt. removing their titles brings up the issue of removing PA & PM titles. She’s too old to jettison half her family that way. So I think they’ll remain until she passes.

my understanding of the right of succession is you must be in communion with the Church of England, and must be baptised into the faith. If Doriana Merchally does not return to the U.K. for an Anglican baptism she will have no right of succession. Not sure PWB thought about that -fancy having an heir & a spare?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I've had a thought - it's actually been brewing a while 😂 😂 😂

I think Harry will leave Megan. Whether is was a conscious or subconscious move on his part - she is his stepping stone to the life he wanted to lead. The second baby will be the catalyst (as second babies tend to be). Once he gains celeb status then he will be gone. He won't need her anymore.

Also, H is quite the party guy when it suits him and Meg's isn't (unless she is being paid of course); You know she is in bed by 9pm like the rest of the woke crowd in Hollywood, he will love that new found freedom and possibly start cheating on her or they will star to argue ALOT.

It's not rocket science, it's a story as old as time.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Thank you for the new thread! The title is excellent :love:

And if he had truly wanted out of the life, he could've asked to step down and be allowed to live quietly.

I've had a niggling thought bubble, I'll see if I can get it to make sense:
As British law dictates the monarch is the guardian of grandchildren, I wonder how that would work in the case of Haz and HFW?
Archie holds British citizenship, and while Doriana will be American she will hold dual citizenship through Haz.
If it gets to the point that Haz wants out, assuming by then Charles is king (I know, in this thought train I'm giving them both another good decade or so together 🙊🙈), there would be able to be intervention from the RF, no? As in, HFW wouldn't be able to keep the children away from Haz in the States if he were to return to the RF following a split. So if he did want out, there would come a point when he wouldn't have to stay with her for the children (which is a comment I've seen time and time again - even if they weren't happy, Haz would never leave because of the children).
Could this be when parentage/conception, if truly suspect, might be revealed in some fashion?
Also, would this not impact on HFW claiming royal funding to keep ankle biters in the manner to which the little sprogs are accustomed (and by extension, her)?
Not sure how coherent my thoughts are.

I just wonder, if/when the implosion happens, whether it be Haz wanting out or the end of Haz's use in HFW's world domination plan, if there is a split (or indeed, Haz melts completely), the Crown would legally have a say on the who, what, when, where, how of Archie and Doriana...

Or maybe I'm just going a bit doolally myself...

As I post this, another thought, will be interesting to see what happens with the Christening for Doriana. If Haz no longer wants to be a princess, will Doriana be christened into the CoE? Will the Royale Couple still expect bowing and scraping as appropriate for a Blood Princess (merching op, right?) even though you bastards have stolen her birthright because you're racist bigots. OH and sexist. Don't forget sexist.

Edit: I'm really grateful for you all, I received some not-great news about a dear friend and colleague who is battling returned cancer a few hours ago on the other side of the world and to quieten my doom and gloom thoughts after a while of thinking hard, I came here. So thank you 😘
Sad to hear about your friend/colleague. Distance doesn't help when you just want to give them a hug. I'm sure they will appreciate your words and thoughts though. 🤗

Reactions: 22
Long time lurker, first time poster here. I’ve just watched a tarot reading by Andie and she mentioned something about PWB involved in a tryst with PHBW watching and a ice bucket. Can anyone elaborate?

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I’ve just watched a tarot reading by Andie and she mentioned something about PWB involved in a tryst with PHBW watching and a ice bucket. Can anyone elaborate?
Sorry meant to say PWBW

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
BIB - That's very true. However Harry has had access to the best mental health care available for his entire life. He doesn't appear to have worked on his own mental health recovery however.
Other people don't have that access but still manage to work on their own recovery. We don't need to listen to him feeling sorry for himself and blaming everyone except himself. That's offensive to those of us who have severe mental health problems but little in the way of help.
Harry has no one but himself to blame for making poor choices in the face of everyone who has offered him advice and help.
He needs to take responsibility for himself. He needs to work on his own mental health recovery and that doesn't involve slagging his family on TV and the internet. Nor does it include merching his title and position as a member of the RF.
Harry has achieved NOTHING on his own merit yet seems to be totally unaware of that. He would never have got into Eton on his own merit, he wouldn't have gone to Sandhurst. He certainly wouldn't have been allowed to train as a helicopter pilot and didn't actually pass the tests anyway. He wouldn't have travelled the world, seen the things he seen, met the people he's met.
He needs to wake up to his own limitations and his own behaviour and until he does that, he isn't going to get well.
He's the last person who should be lecturing on mental health issues and recovery. He shouldn't be lecturing on any subject.
I don't feel sorry for him at all. He has had every opportunity but failed at every point. Including his own mental health recovery.
I think he needs to grow up and realise that he's not very important at all. Then he can go away and start to get well in private.
But isn’t one of the symptoms of some mental health issues the inability to recognise or accept that you need help. To the person suffering with the psychiatric issue, they’re right and everyone else is wrong.

I agree that listening to Harry’s relentless, tone deaf ranting about his traumas is annoying and tedious. It’s just that I see it as a symptom of his mental health problem and therefore cut him some slack.

I have a close friend who is going through a similar situation with one of her adult children. They also are one of two siblings. One sibling is perfectly stable yet the other has all sorts of negative perceptions about his upbringing that have little if any basis in fact. Yet despite concerted efforts by family, friends and medics he refuses all help and has now attempted suicide twice. Sometimes getting people to understand their view of reality is skewed is very hard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think they're just letting them dig their own graves. Every time they open their mouths they make themselves more unpopular.

With all this though, and if they DO split in the future, it makes you wonder what venom he'll spit about Meghan.
Or her about him.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.