Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is talking as though he has been abused. He is using the line that ‘the abused become abusers themselves’ to justify leaving the RF to break the cycle of ‘abuse’ so that his own children do not become the next victims in the cycle. It is all very dark. I truly hope he is not hinting that abuse went on in the RF and that he had to escape it for the sake of his children. all his talk of ‘seeing behind the curtain’. I don’t like the way this could be heading.

OMG! I have just read your post after sending mine. We are both thinking along the same lines regarding possible ‘abuse revelations’. Could this really be where this is all heading? I bloody well hope not.
Well he can start with his own mother's behaviour towards William who was 10 at the time then can't he. Oh but wait that won't suit his 'no one is harder done by than me' narrative will it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What a load of bollocks. They went to LA so she could make it as an 'actress' and mix with the A list and he could rake it in on the after dinner speaking circuit. When it became obvious they had no talent for either, coupled with their indiscretion, they became poison to the A listers. So they've turned to the only thing they have, the RF connection. Out comes the poor ickle Hawwy pity card. He had to flee, he was oppressed blah blah. Nothing is off limits to them, even his father who is grieving the loss of his own father. Expecting 'revelations' of abuse to follow. He claims he wants his kids to have a different upbringing but what chance of that with this twisted pair of liars as parents?
My favourite part of this is when he said he has talked to the producers of The Crown and asked them to stop when they get to his generation. It's totally fine for them to slag off the Queen, Anne, Charles etc but not sensitive special Harry! The others deserve the criticism, but Harry is different!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
The mail. Getting a dig in.

View attachment 573273
The photo says it all...

I don’t think he used the word suffering enough🙄
Funny how before he met the conniving scheming Trollope he had a smile on his face
I am sure he’s drugged up most of the time and the evil witch 🧙‍♀️has him brainwashed
I bet she’s had everything he owns signed over to her should he be sectioned
Definitely the next Kim/Kanye divorce. Mark my words, her plan is to eventually divorce him, claiming he was violent/abusive/drug addict a la Brad and Angelina.

• Angry
  • Wow
I'm thinking he can keep the title .. and shove it up his ass. Which we all know he'd love ... but HMTQ needs to kick him from the line of succession he's a fukin maniac
Parliament needs to vote on an amendment to the Succession To The Crown Act 2013. Get it through while BoJo has a massive majority.

Out of the succession if you don't live in the UK. They can deal with Andy's position later on.

And if Harry really does have a Diplomatic Passport, that needs to be rescinded immediately by whoever's got the authority - Patel or Raab.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@imnotarobot Are the Aussies at all protective of HMQ after this shitshow? Or angry that the shitters have treated them badly? I know the news seems to view them as a comical event

Reactions: 10
I am convinced the delightful Smeg has abuse allegations waiting to be revealed when the time (and money) is right. So yeah, Hazbean will no doubt be having a few 'abuse memories' coming to light - fabricated by her.

• Angry
  • Wow
From here (Australia) he’s digging himself into a hole. She’s looking okay because she’s kept her mouth shut. And I think that’s her game, she’s scheming something by giving him all this rope.

Aussies as a rule don’t give a tit about the Royals apart from their novelty value but we are, as a whole, mostly for them (I think), and we HATE a whinger. Especially a stuck up rich kid with literally nothing to whinge about. He’s going down like a lead balloon here.

There’s a great affection for the queen, and Charles is being seen as a father being kicked while he’s grieving his own father.

Harry is digging a hole here, well and truly. He was considered a non event before all of this, now he’s coming across aa a jumped up, rude, sulky little upstart with a witch wife. Not many people would buy him a beer.
I’m convinced she’s setting him up to look mentally unstable (which he may well be, but she’s the one picking at old wounds) as grounds for divorce. She’s banking on the RF then giving her a massive settlement, ongoing alimony etc to avoid his drug addiction/violence etc coming out.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Surely he meant 'generational' pain? Either way, he's a twit.
I dont feel competent enough to start a new thread!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It doesn't really sit right does it. They are going on Oprah, Harry talking about how he hasn't been financially helped out, then the constant attacks on the royal family. There are people in this country and in LA who are living paycheck to paycheck, are homeless, and generally not in a fortunate situation financially. Imagine hearing the Harry woe is me nonsense from their POV. It is pathetic. Also, neither of them would be where they are without being linked to the royal family. At least William and Kate, and the likes of Anne know that being part of the royal family is all about service and privilege, not swanning off the other side of the world to live off that Royal family connection. Meghan may have been a decent actress, but what are the chances she would have been living in a multi million dollar mansion, in one of the most desirable areas of LA, without Harry and his RF links? The only reason he himself has money is because he was left millions by his mother, who, it seems, was left most of that money fr the divorce of his dad.

• Sick
I’m convinced she’s setting him up to look mentally unstable (which he may well be, but she’s the one picking at old wounds) as grounds for divorce. She’s banking on the RF then giving her a massive settlement, ongoing alimony etc to avoid his drug addiction/violence etc coming out.
Oh yes, shewitch is setting him up. Any abuse allegations in the future will be from her against dimwit in a divorce settlement where she will get megabucks. He is bloody dumb, he has admitted on national tv he had anger problems which she made him get help for. WTF does he hear himself when he talks and is he that stupid. You know that diary stupid dimwit, she is filling every page with your abuse and irrational behaviour against her and the kiddies. Who is going to not believe her, we are watching it on live tv. What a bloody tosser.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope this little temper tantrum really shows Hollywood what a vile little bleep Harry is!! He's nearly 40 and he's acting like a 15 year old who has a 'nobody gets me, nobody understands, I hate the world!!'

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Genetic pain and suffering is used to describe genetic health conditions surely? This prick is so appallingly bad at words
Oh thank goodness. I thought 'genetic pain' was a new Cali, wordwoke word and not perhaps intended it the way I was interpretting it! (as you have mentioned - genetic health conditions) - so we think he meant generational pain?

Sometimes when I read what they've said, I feel like my brain has turned to grey mush as I can't make head nor tail of it!

It's like they make up a mish mash of perfectly valid and useable words to make themselves sound more intelligent! Why doesn't anyone ever put them right? Are they just surrounded by Yes men?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh thank goodness. I thought 'genetic pain' was a new Cali, wordwoke word and not perhaps intended it the way I was interpretting it! (as you have mentioned - genetic health conditions) - so we think he meant generational pain?

Sometimes when I read what they've said, I feel like my brain has turned to grey mush as I can't make head nor tail of it!

It's like they make up a mish mash of perfectly valid and useable words to make themselves sound more intelligent! Why doesn't anyone every put them right? Are they just surrounded by Yes men?
I think he forgot Meghans lines that she told him to say and he will get a telling off when he gets home such as being made to sleep with the chickens

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the end we will end up with 'it wasnt Kate who made me cry, it was H. But I was too scared to say something scared of racist institution, so had to run away and the abuser followed me...' kind of tit for divorce word salad 🤮🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, true, it is registered in Delaware where they don't have to disclose company information.
But...are you really surprised their foundation is dodgy?
They want to be mega rich so they can stick 2 fingers up to the RF IMO - money, money and more money is the only thing they are interested in - delve down the rabbit hole of other US foundations eg. Clinton and Obama’s - the Merchals have obviously been coached by their ‘friends’, do as we do which is nothing and watch the bucks roll in!
HW does not have a compassionate bone in her body it is all about getting as rich as possible, as quick as possible, by doing as little as possible. It wouldn’t suprise me if it is actually PWB who wants the POTUS job - and his ‘inner’ circle are encouraging him in to believing that it is possible. He will become a citizen of the US asap, she will make sure of that.
twit 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
@imnotarobot Are the Aussies at all protective of HMQ after this shitshow? Or angry that the shitters have treated them badly? I know the news seems to view them as a comical event
A lot of my Aussie friends and family are fuming on behalf of HMTQ. My brother (a millennial), who was on a work trip, stayed up to the wee hours to watch Prince Philip's funeral with the colleagues he was with. Many I know are referring to Haz as things like 'fucknuts' (and that's one of the kinder ones) and wish HFW would disappear in a hole somewhere. I'm told they're mentally separating Haz and HFW from the RF, treating them as celebrities and questioning what they have to offer and finding nothing worthwhile. I know many who have longstanding respect for Charles over his stance on things like organic farming, the environment, architecture and so on. He also wins points from people who live out bush as patron of the Royal Flying Doctor Service, and his obvious concern and care about the bushfires in recent years. There's a lot of love for William and Catherine too (the number of magazines celebrating their 10th anniversary!) and there was much coverage surrounding Philip's death and lots of love shown to the Queen.
In short, I know a lot of people who would like five minutes alone with the Private Couple and I think the news coverage gives a good hint of the way people generally are feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.