Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This interview is far worse than the Oprah one and way more damaging to number 6’s already terrible reputation. What a dick he is.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/14906858/william-harry-feud-royal-family-meghan-diana-latest-updates/?utm_campaign=native_share&utm_source=sharebar_native&utm_medium=sharebar_native
TODAY, 04:30

Keep digging dick’ead - has so much to say on something he doesn’t understand ??? You couldn’t make this stuff up could you? I will enjoy watching him slagging off the US now - I wonder who told him it is ‘bonkers’ ? 🤔 The next future Wokey POTUS maybe ! - as someone who cannot understand words of more than 2 syllables I would suggest a good start would be to attend playschool with his 2yr old son and get informed about his adopted country - which will be more than his wifey ever did 😠

NOT QUEEN'S ENGLISH
Prince Harry has started using American slang but says he is not a fan of the US Bill of Rights' protection of freedom of speech and press calling it "bonkers".
The Duke described the trauma experienced from seeing a road accident on the "highway".
He told the podcast: "You notice I didn't say motorway, I really am becoming American."
But the prince could find himself less welcomed by his hosts after having his say about the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.
The First Amendment protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly, and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
But Prince Harry, an anti-press campaigner, said: "I have so much I want to say about the First Amendment. I still don't understand it but it is bonkers
I don’t think he used the word suffering enough🙄
Funny how before he met the conniving scheming Trollope he had a smile on his face
I am sure he’s drugged up most of the time and the evil witch 🧙‍♀️has him brainwashed
I bet she’s had everything he owns signed over to her should he be sectioned

• Sick
Reactions: 23
For a little soothing balm, some Australian commentary. First two are Sky News comments (hasn't been time for the some of the evening hosts to sound off) and then the third is an interview with Camilla Tominey:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
[
Did he really, actually, say he didnt want to meet poor people? WTAF? what a bleep. Mind you, we all knew they didnt like the wet Wednesday in Wigan opening a sewage plant and a community centre scenario.
Well I was being a little hyperbolic, but he said he had to "grin and bear" it when he met up with people on the job during royal visits (meeting regular people)because he really didn't want to be there and then Dax basically lead into saying that he was jealous of people who had much less than him because they were "freer". Guess he never realised a lot of people are trapped in a poverty cycle where they can't just escape to a mansion in LA.

It's pretty much summed up wit W&K going to Wolverhampton to meet people from mental health charities, Edward and Sophie in Oxford to meet people from various homeless charities on the same day a podcast is released with Harry talking to a fellow multimillionaire about how much his family is toxic and he's most interested in advocating for everyone to be nicer to rich, famous people (unless they're his family).

He keeps justifying everything by saying he's doing this to help people but I can't see anyone is benefitting from it. It's not helping the conversation about mental health at all.

He also said that his job was to listen to people but he clearly has no understanding of life outside his own perspective - whichever version of his life it currently is. In this case Daddy = Bad.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I don’t think he used the word suffering enough🙄
Funny how before he met the conniving scheming Trollope he had a smile on his face
I am sure he’s drugged up most of the time and the evil witch 🧙‍♀️has him brainwashed
I bet she’s had everything he owns signed over to her should he be sectioned
He might have had a smile on his face, but it was hiding his pain! Smile through your tears and all. Now he can talk about it freely and let it all hang out, if you will. Ugh. The mental image. I need to wash my brain with soap, brb 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
"Smack in the face with a sellotape dispenser ...". Hahaha this is a new one on me but has had me laughing ever since I read it !❤
Yay, I'm glad it made you laugh! It's something that popped out of my mouth after checking up on a particularly vile paedophile in an old life. I have no idea where it came from. I think in my disgust I couldn't actually form a coherent sentence !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He might have had a smile on his face, but it was hiding his pain! Smile through your tears and all. Now he can talk about it freely and let it all hang out, if you will. Ugh. The mental image. I need to wash my brain with soap, brb 😂
Eww 😱🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This interview is far worse than the Oprah one and way more damaging to number 6’s already terrible reputation. What a dick he is.
Out bloody standing. Give him enough rope and settle back with the popcorn. He is an utterly contemptible individual. And to think I used to feel sorry for him! 😡. At some point people are going to sit up and think who the duck is this ginger idiot and why is he still bleating on about things that are nearly 30 years ago. Move the duck on. Nothing to see here people. Nothing to see here

• Heart
Reactions: 35
From here (Australia) he’s digging himself into a hole. She’s looking okay because she’s kept her mouth shut. And I think that’s her game, she’s scheming something by giving him all this rope.

Aussies as a rule don’t give a tit about the Royals apart from their novelty value but we are, as a whole, mostly for them (I think), and we HATE a whinger. Especially a stuck up rich kid with literally nothing to whinge about. He’s going down like a lead balloon here.

There’s a great affection for the queen, and Charles is being seen as a father being kicked while he’s grieving his own father.

Harry is digging a hole here, well and truly. He was considered a non event before all of this, now he’s coming across aa a jumped up, rude, sulky little upstart with a witch wife. Not many people would buy him a beer.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Aw Hazbean, you don't want to pass genetic shame to your children, so what do you do? Go and find a malignant Narc to shag, who's no contact with her entire family. Good luck with that one.

Sorry Gan, Gan and Da da were a bit stiff upper lip and you felt hard done by surrounded by riches in your Castle, but spare a thought for those with real Narc parents....like say, Archie & Dioria

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyone remember when Harry compared war to a "f**king video game" and even the Taliban said he was cracked? That was only 3 years before he met Meghan. He's still got the same perspective problems just attached them to his own family.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/jan/22/afghanistan-taliban-response-prince-harry
This is a quote from the article you shared:

The prince, who was in charge of firing the Apache's Hellfire air-to-surface missiles, rockets and 30mm gun, called his job a "joy" in interviews released on Monday.

"It's a joy for me because I'm one of those people who loves playing PlayStation and Xbox, so with my thumbs I like to think I'm probably quite useful," he said.

The clown actually said this out loud in a press interview! What a complete and utter tool! How can killing people be described as ‘a joy’? I am just shaking my head in despair. This man should be thanking his lucky stars that he was born into such privilege instead of moaning about it. He would’ve achieved nothing had he been born in a two up two down and had to attend the local rough comprehensive, like most of us here had to.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
As I read about the wankfest (podcast) of "my poor Mummy", how cruel his father, grandmother, basically anyone who is blood related on the paternal side are and reading raging comments, especially from you lovely people, it made me wonder what other royal families are thinking as they watch this spectacular implosion of nuclear proportions? Given Albert of Monaco wasn't exactly impressed with the Orca tell-all, I wonder if we can get a comment from him on this?

I think there is genuine cause for concern for Princess Haz's mental state. Is this what 'freedom' beyond the Palace is resulting in for him? Just how bad was he growing up (I feel like there are some grey men - and undoubtedly family members - who deserve a medal or two)?
Diana wished for Princess Haz and William to grow up as normal as possible so they had an understanding of 'normal' as they grew older and shouldered their respective duties.
No family is perfect. But most people, at least decent ones, would do their best to shield offspring from "genetic pain and suffering" - what does that even mean?!
"I don't think we should be pointing the finger or blaming anybody" but let me tell you how evil and cruel my family are and what my grandparents did to my father so he in turn....
Royalty means privilege, true, but it is also means a life of duty and service and putting others before oneself. Duty can mean doing things one would prefer not to do for whatever reason. But one does it.

Reactions: 32
duck a bloody doughnut what sick mind orchestrated this latest shitshow?? Who in hell could watch something as sick as that?? I know bloom is a weird prat but surely he has better things to do or is he another falling star!! I thought that Katie Perry had done some work with PC?

I really have now left the ground of sanity to insanity with that prick, he surely has gone off his trolley, it is bleeping madness

Did he really, actually, say he didnt want to meet poor people? WTAF? what a bleep. Mind you, we all knew they didnt like the wet Wednesday in Wigan opening a sewage plant and a community centre scenario.
I
A sewage plant is all they are good for rehashed shi t like those two

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The mail. Getting a dig in.

View attachment 573273
What a load of bollocks. They went to LA so she could make it as an 'actress' and mix with the A list and he could rake it in on the after dinner speaking circuit. When it became obvious they had no talent for either, coupled with their indiscretion, they became poison to the A listers. So they've turned to the only thing they have, the RF connection. Out comes the poor ickle Hawwy pity card. He had to flee, he was oppressed blah blah. Nothing is off limits to them, even his father who is grieving the loss of his own father. Expecting 'revelations' of abuse to follow. He claims he wants his kids to have a different upbringing but what chance of that with this twisted pair of liars as parents?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
They really have pushed too far with his latest whingefest.
The tone on Twitter and FB has changed dramatically.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’d bet the farm that the briefcase girl told him that his life was like The Truman Show.

As to his motives, I think they’re complex, but revenge is a huge part of it. Such is his immaturity, her narcissism and their joint sense of delusional entitlement, that they thought they could just walk away ‘wounded‘ and retain their privilege, income and security. I think the fact that he “sent security to Canada“ for Briefcase Girl in the early days indicates this being ongoing in importance no matter what. He’d been used to it forever and the narcissist having been elevated to A list from obscurity wouldn’t willingly yield a status indicator or a free employee to fetch snacks.

Their revelations, apart from being delusional bullshit, are now verging on working against the greater British National interest and demented sugar cultists represent a clear threat to the security of the actual Royal family.

You reading this MI5 ?

View attachment 573006
That photo should have the caption 'Where'd the spliff go?'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does ‘Genetic Pain ‘ even exist , is it a thing 🤔 in the context this daft t🤬🤬🤬 is using it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Quick check on Google confirms he is chatting absolute shite as usual, and his words are incredibly insulting to those who have genetic conditions that actually cause genuine and sometimes life threatening/ life limiting pain

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
From here (Australia) he’s digging himself into a hole. She’s looking okay because she’s kept her mouth shut. And I think that’s her game, she’s scheming something by giving him all this rope.

Aussies as a rule don’t give a tit about the Royals apart from their novelty value but we are, as a whole, mostly for them (I think), and we HATE a whinger. Especially a stuck up rich kid with literally nothing to whinge about. He’s going down like a lead balloon here.

There’s a great affection for the queen, and Charles is being seen as a father being kicked while he’s grieving his own father.

Harry is digging a hole here, well and truly. He was considered a non event before all of this, now he’s coming across aa a jumped up, rude, sulky little upstart with a witch wife. Not many people would buy him a beer.
TBH I was surprised when the Aussies voted to keep the Monarchy - and I think you did that because of the love and respect for the Queen.
I do wonder if that vote would be different when she has passed on.

Harry has sorta bitten the hand that feeds him in the UK.
And now he's criticising the USA free press etc, he's biting the American hands who have welcomed him, too.

He's like a birdbrain chicken who shits on its own food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As I read about the wankfest (podcast) of "my poor Mummy", how cruel his father, grandmother, basically anyone who is blood related on the paternal side are and reading raging comments, especially from you lovely people, it made me wonder what other royal families are thinking as they watch this spectacular implosion of nuclear proportions? Given Albert of Monaco wasn't exactly impressed with the Orca tell-all, I wonder if we can get a comment from him on this?

I think there is genuine cause for concern for Princess Haz's mental state. Is this what 'freedom' beyond the Palace is resulting in for him? Just how bad was he growing up (I feel like there are some grey men - and undoubtedly family members - who deserve a medal or two)?
Diana wished for Princess Haz and William to grow up as normal as possible so they had an understanding of 'normal' as they grew older and shouldered their respective duties.
No family is perfect. But most people, at least decent ones, would do their best to shield offspring from "genetic pain and suffering" - what does that even mean?!
"I don't think we should be pointing the finger or blaming anybody" but let me tell you how evil and cruel my family are and what my grandparents did to my father so he in turn....
Royalty means privilege, true, but it is also means a life of duty and service and putting others before oneself. Duty can mean doing things one would prefer not to do for whatever reason. But one does it.
He is talking as though he has been abused. He is using the line that ‘the abused become abusers themselves’ to justify leaving the RF to break the cycle of ‘abuse’ so that his own children do not become the next victims in the cycle. It is all very dark. I truly hope he is not hinting that abuse went on in the RF and that he had to escape it for the sake of his children. All his talk of ‘seeing behind the curtain’. I don’t like the way this could be heading.

What a load of bollocks. They went to LA so she could make it as an 'actress' and mix with the A list and he could rake it in on the after dinner speaking circuit. When it became obvious they had no talent for either, coupled with their indiscretion, they became poison to the A listers. So they've turned to the only thing they have, the RF connection. Out comes the poor ickle Hawwy pity card. He had to flee, he was oppressed blah blah. Nothing is off limits to them, even his father who is grieving the loss of his own father. Expecting 'revelations' of abuse to follow. He claims he wants his kids to have a different upbringing but what chance of that with this twisted pair of liars as parents?
OMG! I have just read your post after sending mine. We are both thinking along the same lines regarding possible ‘abuse revelations’. Could this really be where this is all heading? I bloody well hope not.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.