Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the top of the nipples up, that black dress is straining at every seam and so tight that it probably left red marks around her neck, shoulders, and across her boobs and back...yet from the middle of her boobs to her waist it is so baggy. I can’t imagine a tailor was anywhere near that monstrosity. Satin is so unforgiving to begin with and the cut doesn’t help. The proportions are also bizarre. The waistline is sitting on her rib cage, but it is not an empire waist.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Still a few pages behind on the last thread so apologies if already answered

@Cinnamon.girl

Do you mean square looking shapes in the back of her dress like this?

View attachment 568723

View attachment 568759

I also recall seeing previous photos of a similar shape in the back of his jacket at just after the event but can no longer find them.

It could be that the pictures had been altered in some way, it could just be the wrinkling in badly tailored outfits or it may even be that there was a recording device.

I just know that with everything we know now, I wouldn't be surprised at anything this duplicitous duo get up to and I wouldn't trust them an inch.

Twunts.
Who in their right mind stands like that? I thought Harry was the man of the house.....oh wait 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Option 4 - You want people to hate the extravagance of the monarchy, so you spend obscene amounts of OUR money on disgusting tit, that you flaunt..

I stand by my belief. These Two want to abolish the Monarchy, by making us hate the institution. They are deliberately shoving a bad taste down our throats in the hope we'll scream "duck it, get rid of 'em all'

But they didn't. They were advising her not to spend so much and to make better choices. To improve her likeability and avoid causing offense.
option 4 - a bloody good thing she is not in the monachy now and they aren’t paying for her clothes. So why is she still wearing badly fitted clothes. She wouldn’t have a stylist. She would never take advice from someone else as she thinks she is beautiful and can wear anything. I’m not down with the listening device theory myself, I just think it’s another case of an ill fitting dress. Just like her shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'll never understand how she could have looked in a mirror and thought she looked good in that green goblin outfit 😱😱😱

It was hideous!!!

And green is my favourite colour.

Why on earth didn't Ginge 'accidentily' tip a glass of orange juice over her to get her to change it??? It would have been worth the bollocking to prevent the perpetual embarrassment when the photos get re-printed

And you can just imagine all the staff at Kensington Palace who couldn't abide her, saying yes you look lovely Your Highness - and when laughing out loud when she was out of earshot 😂😂😂
She probably has had a stylist all the time but they dislike her so much they dress her like this.
‘of course the insert designer name dress looks good on you; it cost £19,000, so how could it not?’

or maybe it is her way of extracting more money on divorce in that she expects a clothes budget of £1million a year, as that’s what she has been allowed to spend.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I remember one of the tabloids once saying Sarah F looked like a barmaid who’d won the pools. Similar issue here. She’s had an unlimited budget but she has no taste, she hasn’t a clue what’s right. I like the lemon shift, but Catherine’s similar one has sleeves and that’s because she knows the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
option 4 - a bloody good thing she is not in the monachy now and they aren’t paying for her clothes. So why is she still wearing badly fitted clothes. She wouldn’t have a stylist. She would never take advice from someone else as she thinks she is beautiful and can wear anything. I’m not down with the listening device theory myself, I just think it’s another case of an ill fitting dress. Just like her shoes.
It is quite impressive to have an apparently bespoke dress not fit in so many varied ways, really. I don’t think there is anywhere that dress fits where it touches,
The back bodice is too long and too wide, the shoulder darts are too short, the shoulder seams are too narrow, there is too much material to lie neatly at the neck, the skirt is too long in the torso, the width is too narrow.

There is nothing wrong with not being a standard off the peg size … very few are but when you have the designer on tap, use them

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I remember one of the tabloids once saying Sarah F looked like a barmaid who’d won the pools. Similar issue here. She’s had an unlimited budget but she has no taste, she hasn’t a clue what’s right. I like the lemon shift, but Catherine’s similar one has sleeves and that’s because she knows the rules.
It's the fact that she never followed the dress code I didn't like. Kate and others have a 'work wardrobe' and then their own private outfits.

All normal people have to follow dress codes, a smart office job, casual bar staff job, etc, we all follow a dress code if a friend says "wear pink at my wedding" (even if we hate that colour) and most of us are respectful of covering shoulders in a Church and also "wearing something your granny likes". As kids we get used to this.

The green dress was clearly supposed to be red white or blue! She didn't wear a hat with the Queen, too short for the occasions, too many bare shoulders in wrong settings!!

Why couldn't she???

I actually liked some of things she wore, the boat neck style, the plain lines, and symmetry. But they don't fit her that's the issue with her clothes (apart from the inappropriateness)!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
And then we have Kate who wears a £70 dress from Zara from like 6 years ago. Meghan could never🤣🤣
And Princess Anne wears clothes from way back, bless her, some many decades old. Much as I love her the hat she wore at the funeral looked like it had seen better days. Not knocking the lady she does work hard and she, after the queen, is my favourite royal.

Sorry catching up and see others have posted similar comments. I agree with them all by the way! Still love Anne.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Some people can wear expensive clothes and make it look like a bin bag, some people can wear a bin bag and make it look like haute couture. As one of the former, it’s not fair But the best thing you can do is ditch the magic mirror and accept if you can’t breathe, lift your arms or sit down without pain then it might be worth an outfit rethink.

Reactions: 33
Thanks for shiny new thread guys.

I was thinking, there haven't been any photos of her full length or walking, during this pregnancy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
And Princess Anne wears clothes from way back, bless her, some many decades old. Much as I love her the hat she wore at the funeral looked like it had seen better days. Not knocking the lady she does work hard and she, after the queen, is my favourite royal.
The thing with Princess Anne is that she gives the vibe that she genuinely just does not care. The clothes really are just a working uniform and a means to an end rather than the most important thing.

The fact she wore a coat 40 years after the first time highlights the benefit of not following fashion per se (and wearing an outfit at 60 odd first worn 40 decades give or take earlier is impressive on many level)

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So bleeping pissed off that William is constantly overlooked regarding Diana. William also lost his mother but isn't milking it for it's worth. Let the woman rest in peace for God's sake!!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Here is another rather amusing Smeggy meme that someone posted on Twitter yesterday. The Harkles really have become the butt of everyone’s jokes, haven’t they?!

That shirt looks like the one she wore to Wimbledon, about three years ago. Check out her nose in this photo with her new unbalanced nostrils she now sticks on her face.

And ... That green dress!!! Looks like it's made out of green gauze used on snooker tables. The darts around her non-existent waist are far too tight causing puckering everywhere else.

Can't get my head around how much money she throws down the drain on clothes, but has the audacity to televise herself around the world asking people to donate. She could start by selling those dresses and donating all proceeds to charity.

I'll go find a chill pill now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
The thing with Princess Anne is that she gives the vibe that she genuinely just does not care. The clothes really are just a working uniform and a means to an end rather than the most important thing.

The fact she wore a coat 40 years after the first time highlights the benefit of not following fashion per se (and wearing an outfit at 60 odd first worn 40 decades give or take earlier is impressive on many level)
Yes, I guess she hates getting dressed up and prefers casual clothes.

I am slightly jealous as there is no way I could get into any clothes I wore 4/5 decades ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannot understand why anyone with access to money like them, and ' supposedly' moving in high circles , dress so poorly, and ill-fitting? Is her brain all walmart level? ( no suprise there- cheap brain, cheap ho)
You would have thought that she would have realised that she should have a wardrobe of well cut, properly measured dresses and jackets , tailored. Her shoes should be hand made too.
She looks like shes bought a dress from walmart & shoes from a bloody bring-and-buy sale. No deportment, style or class. She carries herself like an idiot. She looks what she is . A cheap american ho? Dreadful.

He looks like a bleeping sack tied in the middle, in a £12 suit from George at Asda 😖😖
Her muvver looks like a tambourine-slapper loon from the ' Church of the Wayward West', as did that idiotic simpleton of a preacher they towed across for their wedding.

It was like watching a car-crash

Good god, what a dreadful pair of hand-wringing , virtue-signalling, tasteless, holier-than-thou, " opressed" pair of cunts . Thank duck theyve fucked off away from Great Britain.
You don’t like them do you🤣

She has a demonic look about her, like all those old paintings where the devil is depicted. I get 'evil' vibes from her. With the excessive surgery, she now looks like a demonic doll
They say the devil shows him/herself in many forms🐓🪑🪑couldn’t find a bench so used 2 chairs

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.