Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Title by @TimeForTea2021 Well done!

I may have to come back to do a recap, sorry. You'll need to bear with me again. I'm cuddly so it shouldn't be a hardship.

We had a poll on the last thread, which over 300 people answered.
94 people believe that only smeg will appear at the KerriKKlown Award show.
Neither of them turning up was 2nd choice and both of them going was 3rd choice.
We will wait and see what happens.
Smeg went to some other stupid event yesterday and the photo's are awful/hysterical depending on your point of view.
There's a rumour that Harry will be playing polo on the KKK award day.
There's a rumour that Harry is going to do a series with NF where he leads a group of (ex but real) soldiers to look for various cryptids (? is that the right word?) across America. A sort of Boys Own thing, I guess?
We love our new RF or at least some of us do and we still dislike the harkles. That's pretty unaminous.
The podcast is done and dusted. Of course she had to interview men at the end.
We're all getting a bit touchy on the subject of race and class but isn't that just the history of Britain?
Can't think of anything else, please add stuff that you remember.
In other news Eddie Izzard is not a woman but a seriously offensive misogynist.

Old thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
If a black or African woman had asked where she was from, I highly doubt her answer would have been Hackney.

Reactions: 48
Out of interest...

Who has been asked "where are you from?"
Me I am a middle class Tootingite with a cockney accent and lots of class and I expect you to all to doff your bleeping caps at me and anyway, I have a Sir Tom🐱🐱

It's my Birthday and I can say what I want to, so bollocks to being pc.!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Asking cos I'm curious - whenever I meet and get talking to people with different accents and of different colour, I like to know where they are from and how they ended up where they are - purely out of curiosity and because I like variety and conversing with strangers, so how do you ask someone where they are from without offending them ?

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I think she really asked “have you come far”…which is standard opening chit chat

I get asked where I’m really from all the time, it’s polite conversation, shows an interest

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I really feel for PW, just about to do his Earthshot, something he truly believes in and works hard for. I hope the event goes spectacularly and that him and Catherine get a very warm reception.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I've been asked where I'm from plenty of times and I'm White British (and Female)
Hubby has been in various bands and I used to travel around the country with him. Setting up the gear etc meant we all got asked where we're from, from the regulars/staff. They mean which city. (Manchester Yay!)
If I meet Irish people and it comes up that I'm half Irish, they always want to know where my family is from in Ireland. (Dublin) It always does come up but perhaps thats just the Irish?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I see...

So a "text book" example of "racism" leads to...

How does that happen I wonder?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Out of interest...

Who has been asked "where are you from?"
Apparantley a black abuse social worker was asked by Lady Susan Hussey at some gathering Camilla was heading... now Lady S has resigned and so she should.She has been around long enough to have learned palace etiquette.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Me I am a middle class Tootingite with a cockney accent and lots of class and I expect you to all to doff your bleeping caps at me and anyway, I have a Sir Tom🐱🐱

It's my Birthday and I can say what I want to, so bollocks to being pc.!
I outed myself as middle class on the other thread and was told the middle classes expect deference. So from now on I expect to be addressed as M’am in all responses my posts. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I outed myself as middle class on the other thread and was told the middle classes expect deference. So from now on I expect to be addressed as M’am in all responses my posts. Thank you.
Yes Ma'am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did you need to bring it up? Being working class, I could say a LOT about the attitudes of the middle class towards us but I'm not going to because...why? Why even go there? It's not what this thread is about.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
After me I am first and oldest and classiest!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So Lady Susan...

Wife of the late Sir Marmaduke Hussey, ex-chairman of the BBC.
Confidante of the late Queen.
Been in Royal Service since 1960.

and...

" Her exceptional knowledge of the workings of the palace has seen her show newcomers to royal life – including Lady Diana Spencer and the Duchess of Sussex – the ropes. She is said to have recommended Tiggy Legge-Bourke, the nanny of Princes William and Harry, for the job."

Gosh!
I wonder what Harry's book has to say about her...

lol...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Did you need to bring it up? Being working class, I could say a LOT about the attitudes of the middle class towards us but I'm not going to because...why? Why even go there? It's not what this thread is about.
I have never expected deference from anyone so rather resented being told what I expect and what I think by someone who knows nothing about me just because I‘m middle class. So rather than get into an argument I just decided to make a joke out of it. I apologise if it offended you.

After me I am first and oldest and classiest!!
Absolutely @Nuttynana. You rule 👸

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The threads are moving fast today ; just rejoined this new latest thread 😀

Reactions: 23
MM will be full of glee tonight and it’s is for all the wrong reasons . No matter what they try do or say there is still 17 disproven statements and a false racism story with different recollections from the both of them . Recollections may vary .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.