Harriet Mills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you never get round to wearing a watch? ๐Ÿ˜‚ You're 20 odd Harriet, plenty of time to wear it!! You're just ungrateful, that's what you are!
Screenshot_20231211_050539_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20240118_152935_Instagram.jpg

Christ on a bike, she really is dumb! ๐Ÿซค

Screenshot_20240118_152952_Instagram.jpg

And?!! I've travelled in a complete whiteout before! Couldn't see ahead, couldn't see to the side, and had no idea whether we were on the road or not.
Get some Koka noodles into you Harriet, you'll be fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What's our koka noodle queen upto now? Still whispering and touching her straw hair and buying toothpaste?

• Haha
She still does YouTube, although she kept saying she couldn't wait for Winter so she could get back to YouTube, she was so excited, aaaaand she uploaded about twice I think ๐Ÿ˜’ but hey, she's busy with the business that you know, her and Lou built from scratch and blah blah blah ๐Ÿ™„

She still does YouTube, although she kept saying she couldn't wait for Winter so she could get back to YouTube, she was so excited, aaaaand she uploaded about twice I think ๐Ÿ˜’ but hey, she's busy with the business that you know, her and Lou built from scratch and blah blah blah ๐Ÿ™„
She thinks she is the only one running a business by the sounds of it

Reactions: 1
They're getting a kitten when they work 14 hour (or whatever she says) days, that's awful!!! The poor kitten. And what's she going to do when they go off on holiday for however many weeks in the Winter? Bet she says her mum or someome will be checking on it, I don't care, it's still irresponsible when they work long hours. Cats are independent but I still wouldn't leave one on its own for hours on end especially a little kitten!

Constantly saying she's exhausted because of work, she's in for a shock when the kitten arrives and it's up all night having zoomies ๐Ÿ˜‚