Harriet Mills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😬 Another one who can't take constructive criticism... The more subs they get, the more cocky they get

Reactions: 3
Wait for it......... Another haul of tat and messing with her hair every 3 seconds 🙄 The hair she had cut off then spent a small fortune on foxy locks extensions, scraped into a pony tail and more Bobby pins than Claires Accessories holding them in...

You can watch her now 😂
No thank you, I'd rather wipe my arse with sandpaper

• Haha
What is it with Harriet that she keeps buying new dishmatics rather than just buying new heads?? It's wasteful and I bet she doesn't know how to change them!!

I was being kind 😂
It seems that a lot of 'influencers' are..... They don't know the difference between FLAVOUR and SCENT 🙄 They also use the term, 'I'm obsessed' about anything they like... So, predictable and they can't pronounce half the items they show in their numerous hauls either!!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what she does in the winter nowadays to earn money after all why would you give up a secrue supermarket job twice in the same year (especially 2020) to work a summer job? She said in a vlog once that she would be doing a vlog to explain what they will do in winter but I don't remember seeing one although I can't stand watching all of her vids now because they are just braggy shopping ones. And extensions look.awful especially with those gross leather look trousers.

I really like her natural hair its a million times better than those horrible extensions .

Reactions: 1
I assume she’s got decent savings or family money. Even though she only shops in bargain shops, she doesn’t seem short of cash. She drives a fairly nice car for someone so young too.

Does anyone else think that she always looks grubby ? I know its fake tan on her hands and face but it looks grubby to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And why does she think we need to see her bare shoulder all the time ? she keeps shrugging off her top.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she reads here. The other day I asked what work she does in winter and mentioned the fact she hasnt done a q & a... the next day there is a q & a !

• Haha