Harriet Mills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally her favourite word literally says it In literally every sentence where she is literally moaning literally all Day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is Wondering why she slept until 130pm and had 11.5 Hours sleep .. that means you went to bed at 2 Am hardly a Decent hour to go to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All she does is go on about how many hours she works. Give it up Harriet if it’s that bad or shut the fk up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
All she does is go on about how many hours she works. Give it up Harriet if it’s that bad or shut the fk up!
Just because you wake up at 7am does not mean you start work at 7am! You actually have to work non stop until you finish… driving around doesn’t count! Or getting your hair or brows done. 😒 Everyone on the island knows you don’t work what you claim to work!

Imagine how much she’d moan if she had to work 12 months of the year like other self employed business owners! 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"I'm not sure why the camera is so close". I don't know, maybe because you're holding it so close, just a thought, Bloody hell 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
"I'm not sure why the camera is so close". I don't know, maybe because you're holding it so close, just a thought, Bloody hell 🤦‍♀️
I'm surprised she hasn't videoed another Home Bargains trip yet to get them crappy noodles she likes to live on.... She doesn't let us forget it's a 3hr turn around car journey.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she hasn't videoed another Home Bargains trip yet to get them crappy noodles she likes to live on.... She doesn't let us forget it's a 3hr turn around car journey.. 😂
Them noodles are vile, it's like eating a bowl of salt 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You Mean after driving then does a poll for pointless tit …, What colour hair shall I go for guyssss
I drive 3 Days to get there so it’s got to be right
Let’s go to home bargains and buy noodles and then go home and cook that Vile looking bacon pasta “special” what makes it special?? Has Her Lou wanked in it or something

• Haha
You Mean after driving then does a poll for pointless tit …, What colour hair shall I go for guyssss
I drive 3 Days to get there so it’s got to be right
Let’s go to home bargains and buy noodles and then go home and cook that Vile looking bacon pasta “special” what makes it special?? Has Her Lou wanked in it or something
That must be where the salty taste comes from 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Really wish she'd do her mustache. Fake tan gets stuck to it. It's so off putting.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was she moaning about this time? Moan to your guy, your mother, your diary. Keep it off the Internet when peoples experience of life is very different.
The usual, the Long days and how many hours she's worked without a day off 🙄

• Haha
The usual, the Long days and how many hours she's worked without a day off 🙄
Oh god, my heart bleeds. my boyfriend is self employed we've just a baby 8 months ago, he's literally working 20 hour days to make ends meet and be successful. Without moaning on social media. It's just part of being a business owner. However what my boyfriend does is way more physical than selling coffees and complaining she's cold.

• Heart