Harriet Mills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most business owners don't have a holiday for about the first seven years when starting a new business she has quite a way to go yet lol
Exactly!! She's lucky, she gets Winter off and goes away sunning herself for how many weeks.
---
Oh god, my heart bleeds. my boyfriend is self employed we've just a baby 8 months ago, he's literally working 20 hour days to make ends meet and be successful. Without moaning on social media. It's just part of being a business owner. However what my boyfriend does is way more physical than selling coffees and complaining she's cold.
Don't forget the moaning about customers, she's done that a few times. The customers are the ones making the business what it is.

Reactions: 4
Exactly!! She's lucky, she gets Winter off and goes away sunning herself for how many weeks.
---

Don't forget the moaning about customers, she's done that a few times. The customers are the ones making the business what it is.
Yeah, it's a customer focused role because without them they don't have their business in the first place...... She's a tool. Must be all them bloody boodles from Home Bargains wrecking her brain

Reactions: 3
Let's see how long it will be before she copies everyone else with autumn content and wait for it...... Another Home Bargains haul!! 🀣 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let's see how long it will be before she copies everyone else with autumn content and wait for it...... Another Home Bargains haul!! 🀣 🀣
How many mugs will she buy? How many times with she touch her straw hair? Toothpaste? We are rabid for the content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many mugs will she buy? How many times with she touch her straw hair? Toothpaste? We are rabid for the content.
Don't forget the "coco noodles"......it's koka Harriet, and they're vile, might aswell eat a packet of salt!

• Haha
OMG all that constant touching of her hair is SO infuriating!! It's like she has Touch Hair Tourettes ffs πŸ€” Also, she needs some clothes that she can't pull down off one shoulder as if she's in a 1970's sitcom..... Oh, and all that fake tan is NOT covering up the ginger skin I'm afraid.... The bed sheets must look like she's sh1t the bed..

• Haha
"I can't believe I'm coming on here looking like this" oh just duck off!! Nearly every YouTube video or Instagram upload she says that! She looks the same every time so basically she's saying she looks like shite 24/7 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"I can't believe I'm coming on here looking like this" oh just duck off!! Nearly every YouTube video or Instagram upload she says that! She looks the same every time so basically she's saying she looks like shite 24/7 πŸ˜‚
That really tickled me πŸ˜‚ Yeah, it's all them home bargain processed packet noodles she eats cos she can't cook and has to wait for precious Lee to make her dinners or she'll waste away
---
Her face always looks grubby.
That'll be the build up of false tan mixed in with freckles and being weathered from that boat πŸ›₯

• Haha
How ungrateful is she?!! Selling the Balenciaga card holder Lou bought her last year that she's never used. Oh and she just had to put how much he paid for it.

• Sick
Yes, it's weather, what about it? I'm in Scotland too and we've had the same. Those winds are nothing, that's what I call a breeze πŸ˜‚ Been in Winds double that strength many times!
Screenshot_20231020_115241_Instagram.jpg

Why oh why put contour on and under eye concealer then blend the contour and straight onto blend the eye concealer with the same brush which basically darkens the light concealer?? πŸ€” Had to mention McDonald's again too.. Likes eating really diabolical food swigged down with some pinot grigio. Also, if you're gonna show your outfit in the unclean bathroom mirror, make sure Lew's dried spunk has been wiped off it first love πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ....

• Haha
Why oh why put contour on and under eye concealer then blend the contour and straight onto blend the eye concealer with the same brush which basically darkens the light concealer?? πŸ€” Had to mention McDonald's again too.. Likes eating really diabolical food swigged down with some pinot grigio. Also, if you're gonna show your outfit in the unclean bathroom mirror, make sure Lew's dried spunk has been wiped off it first love πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ....
Your comments always crack me upπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Heart
Reactions: 1