Happy Valley #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was nice to see Karl Davis in something, would’ve liked to have seen him a bit more this series. Hopefully he’ll be on telly more soon
He was in one of the early series of The Syndicate that was on BBC.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
RTD often posts on Insta and sometimes praises other shows. It would have been big of them, given they are the other two big names that spring to mind in UK drama.
Didn't they work together on Coronation Street? Maybe a text was sent since Sally isn't on social media. Not sure it was a calculated insult.

I thought he was gorgeous in Happy Valley
I had a massive crush on him when he was in Robin Hood on BBC in the early 2000's (if anyone remembers that show) so it was a nice surprise to see him as Ashley in the first series!

Reactions: 3
I googled Ashley Cowgill (the guy who got shot in traffic for grassing) as I thought he would turn out to be the son of the actress that plays the pharmacist in Doc Martin (as they look so similar) but it turns out he's the son of Alun Armstrong, who's in Sherwood.

Very boring, sorry!
Did you really not see the resemblance between Alun and Joe?

Talking of Doc Martin, I always think Martin Clunes looks like the love child of John Sargeant and Jo Brand! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you really not see the resemblance between Alun and Joe?

Talking of Doc Martin, I always think Martin Clunes looks like the love child of John Sargeant and Jo Brand! 😆
I do but was sure he was going to be the pharmacists son or even that the pharmacist in Doc Martin was going to turn out to be married to Alun Armstrong and they all looked the same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I couldn't stand Neil's voice in HV. It was high pitched and hard to hear as he mumbled.

Watched Nolly last night and he is in that still mumbling.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't stand Neil's voice in HV. It was high pitched and hard to hear as he mumbled.

Watched Nolly last night and he is in that still mumbling.
It’s already been spoken about on here. He has always had that voice but I do wonder what caused it?

Reactions: 3
How are they all so accurate? The Clare is uncanny 💀💀 but they did Ryan dirty bless him.

I wish I could change my username on here to “interchangeable northern policeman”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.