Happy Valley #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kieran was interviewed on 5Live Drive radio this evening and he’s dead chuffed at the response he’s got especially TLR retweeting it. They played it on the radio and it was just as funny without the images.

I love the use of props - imagine being incapacitated by a stapler!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There's a new drama on tonight, anyone heard much about it? All I know it what's on the virgin guide

I'm just glad I can go to bed not being wired after an episode of HV 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It also pissed me off that Bhatti and Joanna were standing chatting infront of the RING DOORBELL and it never ended up in the plot.

First why didn't it ping Rob's phone that someone was at the door when Bhatti showed up? He's supposed to be this controlling lunatic who locks the fridge but doesn't monitor his Ring notifications?

Secondly, surely also the police would inspect the Ring recordings saved to find out if anyone had come to the house.

Lazy.

Reactions: 5
I'm watching that new BBC police drama, Better.

Either Happy Valley has ruined all other cop shows for me, or this is laughably bad. Or possibly a bit of both

Reactions: 3
Are we going to make a new thread? I know it won’t be 100% happy valley related, but to continue on the tv recs & chat etc ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.