Happy Valley #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So like the
pharmacist gets away or gets some silly diazepam charge?
I just didn't see the point of the whole Joanna sub-plot when it went nowhere.

Reactions: 3
So like the
No Catherine pointed out how close he lived to where she was murdered. It was up to the plod to do the rest.

Reactions: 10
Restarted the series, my lad wanted to watch (he's 18 but obvs missed the previous two ) and any excuse to watch more TLR for me. He's really surprised how nasty and violent TLR is and I'm surprised at how much I'd forgotten, how there links through all three series and how I'd felt sorry for TLR at the end. Great writing. I remember the day after the final a women debating on tv how can grown women feel sorry for a murderer with such a viscous domestic violence history and thought yeah I'm one of those 😂 wish he the Yorkshire accent in real life tho

Reactions: 5
So like the
I think it was literally just a side story and nothing more to it. They could have easily stretched a few more episodes and wrapped things up more openly if that makes sense

Reactions: 2
"Tommy Lee Royce has escaped unrealistically" 😂😂
I've watched this so many times now 😂

"Hes got long hair now , doesn't he deserve a chance to see it"

"I've not got time for this we've barely started the desperate man murders troubled woman storyline this series"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve watched it ten times now and only just understood the last day of/last day have bit 🤣🤣 I’m an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.