Happy Valley #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it wasn’t what I expected but I do think the final showdown between them was better than a big violent dramatic ending. They both acted their arses off in that scene 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I really enjoyed that , sarah Lancashire is amazing she’s deserves To be made a dame

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Trauma, Attachment disorder, witnessing abuse/DV… I read a book on it due to my autistic daughter and how I can help her. It’s a common trait of a child who’s experiencing those kind of awful environments. It was subtle but very sad.
Very sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The whole programme has always been about those two versus each other & I think the way it ended was perfect. I don’t think another scene of them knocking 7 bells out of each other was needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just at the part where Catherine exited the house, after their heart to heart.

I think he genuinely believes he loved her. I need to watch the whole 3 series again, but I think he did.

Is Ann with Daniel?
It was a very clever way (IMO) to show him as a true evil psychopath. He did love her, but he remembers the love and the good. He can’t really remember or washes over the bad he did. It’s just words or meaningless argument in his memory. The bad is blamed on someone else, eradicating his responsibility for it.

Reactions: 41
Did anyone else find the scene where Catherine and TLR were shouting at each-other quite funny? “No YOU duck off!”

• Haha
Reactions: 66
She deserved the comfort of knowing TLR will never be a bother to her and her family again

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I really enjoyed it. IMO he had too die. She can now be at peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just at the part where Catherine exited the house, after their heart to heart.

I think he genuinely believes he loved her. I need to watch the whole 3 series again, but I think he did.

Is Ann with Daniel?
A lot of abusers and psychos express love that way, it's the only way they can. It's very twisted but that's why I think the humanising of TLR at the end was the right way to go. He is a deeply troubled and twisted individual, but in his mind he is doing the right thing

Reactions: 24
He was calming down and then she would wind him up again and I was thinking ffs he is going to murder you here 😱 so stressful

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.