Happy Valley #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was happy with that ending. Still think it’s one of the best TV Dramas out there. Outstanding writing and performances. I love how she makes them all human, and real, the good, bad and ugly ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do we think TLR really did love Becky?
Just at the part where Catherine exited the house, after their heart to heart.

I think he genuinely believes he loved her. I need to watch the whole 3 series again, but I think he did.

Is Ann with Daniel?

Reactions: 8
“We had another little tussle. I won of course”

I went from crying when Catherine and Clare embraced to laughing in 5 seconds flat.

😭😭😭😭 wow wow wow. Incredible, loved it, couldn’t have asked for more. Perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I liked it but do wish they’d not rushed the Rob/Faisal ending so much and also they never explained the little girl always having her coat on!

Reactions: 15
I really liked the ending much more realistic than a all guns blazing action packed fight between Catherine & Tommy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I liked it but do wish they’d not rushed the Rob/Faisal ending so much and also they never explained the little girl always having her coat on!
I guess she was traumatised by her father’s behaviour and it made her feel safe.

Reactions: 27
Trauma, Attachment disorder, witnessing abuse/DV… I read a book on it due to my autistic daughter and how I can help her. It’s a common trait of a child who’s experiencing those kind of awful environments. It was subtle but very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tbh I don't care if the side story was rushed

I'm so glad nobody died I just wish they did some cheesy ending with Catherine and her family celebrating or talking about going on holiday or something 😆

Although it was touching to see that the centre of the whole show was the trauma from Becky dieing so her being at the grave on her own made sense to me

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought it was a very apt ending. People would have been up in arms if she had died or it was too stunty.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.