Happy Valley #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wrap up of the B plot there was really shoehorned in, just a couple of lines of exposition shoehorned in. Compared to season 2 where it was really well done.

Reactions: 18
I loved the repeat of the petrol fire from both the start and end of S1. Also clever to reference the cake retrieval as it helped create distance from Catherine’s house to the police station & allow time for Catherine and TLR to have a 1 to 1

agree about the B plot being a bit rushed.

Reactions: 11
Fookin' 'ell, INTENSE.

Brilliant scene between Catherine and TLR. Brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That was too rushed. It should have been a full hour an a half or an extra episode longer to fully develop and resolve the B story.

While the TLR and Catherine story was well handled, where was Ryan? The other characters didn't get a decent wrap up of it

Reactions: 40
Hmmmm not sure what I make of that. I'll have to sleep on it. Feel slightly anti climactic

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.