Happy Valley #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to kill himself and Catherine tried to save him. That is actually a brilliant way to wrap this up

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I much prefer this to some big stand off with Ryan/Catherine/Tommy all together.

Tommy has always claimed he loved Ryan, and he's just shown it. Perfectly in character right until the very end for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The characters in this have always had depth, but TLR has been bordering 2d psychopath. This gave him depth. Really well done.

Also by being a two hander inside it helped keep things under wraps

Reactions: 16
I’m not saying it’s quite LOD level of disappointment but it’s not far off if I’m honest.

Reactions: 10
The only disappointment is the Feisal Rob story. They seemed to try and cram too many issues into the Rob character without having enough time to develop them

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.