Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coastal dreams

Such a brilliant forum even for someone like me who is more a lurker than poster, informative, funny, inclusive and best celeb gossip pages I've ever read. Happy birthday tattle life!!

Reactions: 2

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Last year they started it on the 12th. If it’s tomorrow, I still have time to bake cupcakes for us all. hey, unusual forum name, any chance you play the Kim Kardashian game? I know someone on that forum with your name. :) Either way, today or tomorrow, happy birthday tattle.❤

Oh crap. I blame last years moderation staff. Lol. JK. If I were a guy, I’d have a problem I can’t wait for anything. I buy early Christmas presents, give them out the next day. I’m sorry. Well, off to make those cupcakes now Yel. How many you think about 3000 dozen? And we’ll each share?

• Haha
  • Wow

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Ahhhh that explains the hats . .
Came straight off topic as just knew there would be an explanation.
Happy birthday Tattle

angiebabe

VIP Member
Happy birthday Tattle! 🥳 Thank you to the amazing people who have made me laugh and smile even when I've not wanted to! xxx
Me too. Bizarre but I switch off the daily shit, log on here & oh my life is so much better ❤

• Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Tattle Life! I've only been here for 8 Harry & her threads, or 2 weeks in mortal time. :ROFLMAO:Thanks for the party hat! I don't know how I exsisted without you. 🎂🍸🍾🍬🍧🍻

Reactions: 1

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Doh! I earlier posted on the wrong thread:

As a fairly new member, I didn't realise how old, or still young Tattle is. I'm impressed with how user-friendly the forum is and with the fun theme hats for certain dates/anniversaries. I loved the confetti last night 👏 So much better than the boring DINOSAUR of forums ;)

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Tattle and many thanks to all the Tattlers who have made me laugh and seen me through the last few months. Joined in September and felt so happy. 💝😍🎉🎉🥳🥳