Happeabalance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that in her diagnosis’ vid she claims she’s restricted in her arms and shows that she can hardly lift them.. yet in her latest selfish haul she’s holding it all up to show the camera ?!!???

Reactions: 4
Gotta pretend she can’t lift her arms to get top rate pip innit. “I can’t lift my arms to wash” oh so she’ll need the mobility element too and her partner can claim carers 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 2
Gotta pretend she can’t lift her arms to get top rate pip innit. “I can’t lift my arms to wash” oh so she’ll need the mobility element too and her partner can claim carers 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Depends what he does for a job he has to be earning less than £139 a week

Does anyone else ever wonder how she has so much time with 4 kids?

this is no hate at all, but she’s just made a video standing in her kitchen talking for a good 5 minutes and not a single child interrupted. You can’t even hear a child. It’s just so crazy since her youngest is only 3.

Reactions: 1
Given the amount of time she spends in-front of a screen she probably just shoves the kids in-front if one too

Does anyone else ever wonder how she has so much time with 4 kids?

this is no hate at all, but she’s just made a video standing in her kitchen talking for a good 5 minutes and not a single child interrupted. You can’t even hear a child. It’s just so crazy since her youngest is only 3.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s pregnant again, she keeps saying she’s been sick/feeing it and says it’s anxiety. She’s taking folic acid and now saying she can’t drink too much of the electrolytes because of the caffeine.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s pregnant again, she keeps saying she’s been sick/feeing it and says it’s anxiety. She’s taking folic acid and now saying she can’t drink too much of the electrolytes because of the caffeine.
Didn’t she have a hysterectomy at the time of bennys (🤢) birth?

It really annoys me when she always calls the kid Benny. By call her Lennon if your never gonna use the friggin name

Reactions: 2
Every morning it’s the same tit…..her popping her pills to remind everyone she’s poorly! It’s so boring

Reactions: 5
Remember she pretended to have celiac disease for a while until the reality hit that living without gluten is difficult. Whats next on her list?

Reactions: 3
Remember she pretended to have celiac disease for a while until the reality hit that living without gluten is difficult. Whats next on her list?
So the other week she couldn't do her hair or make up because she was in so much pain. Now she's got the diagnosis she wanted to add to her portfolio she's putting curlers in her hair and doing full glam make up 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7