Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
It’s the ‘I’m hungry let’s make fudge, truffles etc’ Who has time for that shit with kids? Just have a pork pie and fuck off 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The berets kill me off. She was dressing like a scummy mummy a matter of weeks ago with those hideous glasses, & all of a sudden she’s woke up feeling French with berets and Coats that look like they’ve come from my gran 😂
I can’t with her, moaning all the time, crying all the time, constantly mouth slapping and slurping her nasty noodles and soup. Her fella seems lovely, poor lad. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Joey13

I used to think she was alright but I can’t stand her now. The only reason she’s doing those shitty recipe videos is because she’s getting the views, she’s never shown an interest before so she’s obviously just a clout chaser. I also find it disgusting that she told tik tok about Joe not being one of the childrens biological dad yet that poor kid doesn’t even know.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I am sick of her rolling out the anxiety card when she films herself constantly. As a sufferer of anxiety, I just do NOT believe that when having an anxiety attack that you'd film yourself and post it to social media. I can't even speak to my family let alone filming myself and posting it to social media. I am sick of these TikTok and instagram wankers using "anxiety" for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Ginge89

Chatty Member
She is very passive aggressive I agree. She’s always moaning, she masks her passive aggressiveness with hello my lovelies! Also people trolling her children when will people learn to keep their children off of TikTok, you are sticking a big fat target on their backs by doing so! (Not saying it’s right) as a parent it is YOUR responsibility and YOUR responsibility only to protect them from such. She’s an angrier version of Sevda

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Had to unfollow. She's desperate, always pleading poverty but spends a fortune on herself, self absorbed and eats crap. She's so passive aggressive too. Nothing happy about her at all. She's got a newborn but is filming tiktoks and lives all day long, and the constant begs for baby stuff when pregnant was nauseating.

Asgyui

VIP Member
Anyone else find her super annoying and always hard done by. When she was pregnant it was complaint after complaint how money was tight and she was been kicked out, but she seems to spend a fair amount on herself

Hbeau93

VIP Member
I do think she is cute but she does annoy me with some of her content. The other day she was crying because she had to go shopping or something then the next video I saw was her in the hairdressers looking and acting perfectly fine? Anxiety doesn't pick and choose unfortunately. She seems like she has such a blessed life with a lovely partner, endless amounts of money on clothes and huge portions of food. Beautiful children and a roof over her head and access to medicine which other people do not have. I wish she would look in the mirror and express gratitude for this life instead of moaning all of the time.
Most days I have to choose between who gets lunch and dinner - me or the kids and it is 100% always the children. She wouldn't be able to cope with that hardship 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s with this new catchphrase “I’m hungry let’s make…” etc 🥱 so cringe!! Bore off Hollie & take your endless supply of halloumi & spicy honey with you!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Justanotherone77

I recon she was that kid at school that walked round in a wrist brace or neck brace and always had to have something wrong with her. It’s constant. A diabetic that eats the worst I’ve ever seen anyone eat and surprised she gets ill!!!

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I don’t get these people…..these influencers who would have had normal jobs TO GO TO before TikTok and now they’ve become unable to even go to do a food shop without having to put an anxiety attack on 🤦🏻‍♀️
HOWEVER give them a free night out/holiday/something they want to do….poof anxiety has disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

alpacamybags

VIP Member
This girl is something else ! Shes now been given a free holiday to havens. Not too anxious to go on that but too anxious to go to asda for a pint of milk....make it make sense

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Found this thread and read all 19 pages in one go 😅

I’ve followed Hollie for a year or so now and I felt something was off because how can someone with 4 kids (one who seems to be home all day?) have that much bloody time. She does a long makeup look seemingly everyday completely uninterrupted, she eats on camera without ever seeming like there’s a child nearby. I just have the one child but always getting disturbed or at least don’t have hours I can spend on it!

I also wondered, seeing as they have 4 kids and she has her own makeup room I wonder if the kids have to share so she can have a whole room for makeup.
Don't be fooled, her make up room is a tiny corner of her bedroom 🤣 she posted a video of it the other week, she had all her clothes on rails and not a wardrobe in sight for the bf to put his clothes 🤣
She showed of 1000s of pounds worth of make up, yet her kids have to share clothes. She's the most selfish parent I've ever come across.

Reactions: 8
I’ve literally come over from her video comments - so I wouldn’t have even known that she had a thread 😅 she’s so obnoxious, self righteous & preaches women supporting women and kindness but replies to people comments (that she doesn’t agree with) with a video reply, knowing her army of followers will verbally rip them to shreds! 🤦🏼‍♀️Dint even get me started the way she eats her food so slowly & with an awkward silence on the video!!!! So bloody cringe!

ell73949032838

I hope her daughter gets better. There is no need for her to set her camera up, add a sad song, then video herself cradling her baby looking fed up into the distance ??? What an attention seeker