Happeabalance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find her super annoying and always hard done by. When she was pregnant it was complaint after complaint how money was tight and she was been kicked out, but she seems to spend a fair amount on herself

Reactions: 10
I feel like she’s always moaning about money but can buy constant takeaways ?

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow. She's desperate, always pleading poverty but spends a fortune on herself, self absorbed and eats crap. She's so passive aggressive too. Nothing happy about her at all. She's got a newborn but is filming tiktoks and lives all day long, and the constant begs for baby stuff when pregnant was nauseating.

Had to unfollow. She's desperate, always pleading poverty but spends a fortune on herself, self absorbed and eats crap. She's so passive aggressive too. Nothing happy about her at all. She's got a newborn but is filming tiktoks and lives all day long, and the constant begs for baby stuff when pregnant was nauseating.
I liked her for a while but like yourself find her so irritating now and she’s always out spending so not that skint. The reason why I have got so annoyed with her videos now is because if you look on most of them her baby is crying and she just says aw why are you crying or shush. She needs her mothers attention not her mother eating or doing make up for tik tok. Sadly turned into another one who does it for free stuff now.

I cannot stand this woman. Honestly even the way she eats irritates me! She’s constantly eating high carbs and for a diabetic, so weird. She thinks she’s full of wisdom, classic mum syndrome.
The outfits are horrendous too.

Reactions: 6
And having her kids respond to trolls! She needs to get off tiktok and do some actual parenting. Her kids should not be dealing with her trolls ffs.

Her latest video is her eating [shock] and her baby just crying lying on the sofa on her own???? What the actual hell is a little baby doing on her own on the sofa. She paid her no attention and just said she was unwell? So you just ignore her then. I’m lost for words

Reactions: 1
Her latest video is her eating [shock] and her baby just crying lying on the sofa on her own???? What the actual hell is a little baby doing on her own on the sofa. She paid her no attention and just said she was unwell? So you just ignore her then. I’m lost for words
Her baby has cried for months on there whilst she’s doing tik toks, it makes me mad so I rarely watch her now. She popped up today on my fyp and said she felt unwell and I scrolled off.

She’s always depressed or unhappy of some kind she looks draining to be around

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand this woman. Honestly even the way she eats irritates me! She’s constantly eating high carbs and for a diabetic, so weird. She thinks she’s full of wisdom, classic mum syndrome.
The outfits are horrendous too.
Exactly. My little boy is TYPE1 diabetic an she eats sooooo many carbs the amount of pasta she has on her plates gives me anxiety. She blocked me bcz she said her libre device she had on her arm is very expensive I said well my son has one u can get it on prescription an even if u self fund it’s only £49 every 14 days. She will get pip for it bc it classed as a disability. She gets on my tits an someone really needs tell her she dresses like a nob.

Reactions: 6
She is very passive aggressive I agree. She’s always moaning, she masks her passive aggressiveness with hello my lovelies! Also people trolling her children when will people learn to keep their children off of TikTok, you are sticking a big fat target on their backs by doing so! (Not saying it’s right) as a parent it is YOUR responsibility and YOUR responsibility only to protect them from such. She’s an angrier version of Sevda

She said she was sent nasty messages yesterday and was upset and was swearing on her tik tok and said she doesn’t show her kids now Cos of it, yet her daughter was prancing around in the background the whole time she was swearing. Keep kids off tik tok!

She said she was sent nasty messages yesterday and was upset and was swearing on her tik tok and said she doesn’t show her kids now Cos of it, yet her daughter was prancing around in the background the whole time she was swearing. Keep kids off tik tok!

She’s an actual idiot! Even her facial expressions are pure attitude lol