Happeabalance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wish these Google medical professionals would educate themselves on medical terminology before typing. Manic from a painful shoulder 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s trying to convince herself she’s got fibromyalgia for sure.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
After a day on the internet she’s all but diagnosed herself with Lyme disease. Pip review must be due and she’s needs an extra diagnosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After a day on the internet she’s all but diagnosed herself with Lyme disease. Pip review must be due and she’s needs an extra diagnosis.
Can't pick her daughter up but managed to drag 2 big bags of crap back from the shop the other night just for herself.

Reactions: 4
She’s so woe is me. Does it really annoy anyone else the way she says ‘I’m hungry, let’s make lunch’ or is it just me?! I don’t know what it is about it, I think she’s trying to be like Sammi ‘let’s get dressed’ and she’s failing miserably.
Also how she thinks she’s something with those bleeping electrolytes. God her latest videos have really wound me up. 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s so woe is me. Does it really annoy anyone else the way she says ‘I’m hungry, let’s make lunch’ or is it just me?! I don’t know what it is about it, I think she’s trying to be like Sammi ‘let’s get dressed’ and she’s failing miserably.
Also how she thinks she’s something with those bleeping electrolytes. God her latest videos have really wound me up. 😂🙈
Yeah really grates me,like nails on a blackboard.

So basically she’s crying because the dr didn’t give her a diagnosis of fibromyalgia or similar so that she can claim a different bleeping illness/disability!
For duck sake hollie grow up!!! Rather than moan about your million and one made up illnesses why not perhaps have a healthier lifestyle which will help and parent your bleeping kids!!

Reactions: 6
So basically she’s crying because the dr didn’t give her a diagnosis of fibromyalgia or similar so that she can claim a different bleeping illness/disability!
For duck sake hollie grow up!!! Rather than moan about your million and one made up illnesses why not perhaps have a healthier lifestyle which will help and parent your bleeping kids!!
You'd think she would be ecstatic that it's not fibromyalgia. Her shoulder and arm pain sounds just like what I have which is impingement. Mine is so bad I can't use my arm to get in and out of the bath etc, but guess what holly? I crack on and carry on with life not crying into my electrolytes

You'd think she would be ecstatic that it's not fibromyalgia. Her shoulder and arm pain sounds just like what I have which is impingement. Mine is so bad I can't use my arm to get in and out of the bath etc, but guess what holly? I crack on and carry on with life not crying into my electrolytes
I know I’m struggling with my shoulder with pain radiating down my arm but still working and parenting while wanting to cry with pain at times but I take my pain killers and get on with the life!

Reactions: 2
She don’t talk about her health? 🤣 it’s her whole damn personality. Diagnosis is she’s a munchie. Needs to grow up and get on with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear she came back slagging off people selling tit through tiktok shop and all she’s doing I trying ti flog tit …?!

Reactions: 5
One minute crying over not getting the diagnosis she wanted next minute right as rain trying to flog tit 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her latest video,I know I said I wasn't going to speak about my health in a previous video 🥱😴 here we go again. It's the only thing she knows how to talk about. She absolutly loves a new illness to be able to talk about.

I can't believe how happy she was to have a bursar in her shoulder and can't wait for the injections. I have it in my hip it's basically a little sac of fluid that gets inflamed. Rest ice and pain killers. It can come and go. If very severe it can be drained through surgery. Someone mentioned surgery in the comments and she was so happy to hear it.

• Haha
I can't believe how happy she was to have a bursar in her shoulder and can't wait for the injections. I have it in my hip it's basically a little sac of fluid that gets inflamed. Rest ice and pain killers. It can come and go. If very severe it can be drained through surgery. Someone mentioned surgery in the comments and she was so happy to hear it.
She really is tragic!

Her latest video is - I've been so depressed so I’ve bought a load of tat. Omg she is manic, then laughs about being depressed so she might go buy more tat for herself.
Nothing for the hubby or kids again, it’s all about her and what she wants. She sees everyone else has it so just has to get it for herself. Unbelievably selfish!!

Her latest video is - I've been so depressed so I’ve bought a load of tat. Omg she is manic, then laughs about being depressed so she might go buy more tat for herself.
Nothing for the hubby or kids again, it’s all about her and what she wants. She sees everyone else has it so just has to get it for herself. Unbelievably selfish!!
Yeah, then in a comment she said “it was only £85 and I feel loads better!’
🤯