Happeabalance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering has she ever done a happy chirpy video or are they all doom and gloom moaning all the time.

Reactions: 1
Someone asked where she got her funds from 🤣🤣🤣. All she does is shop and say where she's going and what she's buying!. Then moans when someone asks her how she can afford it lol🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
glad I found this as I used to follow her until I saw how insincere she come across and beggy ! if memory serve correct she had a wish list while pregnant or something and would always do videos crying saying thanks

She's always crying over something!! Or moaning.. yeah she did do a wish list.. pure beggy! Now she spends like she's a millionaire 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 4
Oh god! She's popped up on my insta now 😔 crying over a grandad is wasn't close too🤣 ffs. She really is one annoying person.

She's been on my FYP for a while. Can someone explain to me how she has the cash to shop for clothes constantly? Even if they are from charity shops?

She's been on my FYP for a while. Can someone explain to me how she has the cash to shop for clothes constantly? Even if they are from charity shops?
I'd love to know too.. she doesn't work and has 4 kids so she doesn't have loads of spare cash. We'll if she does then she's a good actor cos she was crying and begging for things of her wish list for the baby last year.. yet now..shops everyday! Yet couldn't afford all her baby bits!! Was she taking advantage last year of people's good nature and had money along? Or is the spending now just for show 🤔

I'd love to know too.. she doesn't work and has 4 kids so she doesn't have loads of spare cash. We'll if she does then she's a good actor cos she was crying and begging for things of her wish list for the baby last year.. yet now..shops everyday! Yet couldn't afford all her baby bits!! Was she taking advantage last year of people's good nature and had money along? Or is the spending now just for show 🤔
She goes out a lot too, she’s got a nice house, she doesn’t exactly have a piece of toast for lunch either she has filled pasta or noodles with other stuff etc mainly which are a few pound at a time as she said they are from Sainsbury’s. She seems to have gone from broke to comfortable and can spend easily very quickly.

Reactions: 4
When she was pregnant, she made it seem like she was a single parent, kept complaining her landlord was kicking them out and they couldn't find anywhere cheap enough, plus she made out her life was so hard and difficult her sisters/family/her former employer provided her a free holiday at a caravan park.

Reactions: 5
I can't stand to watch her, she really does think she's something special, the way she talks is like she's better than everyone else.

Reactions: 7
Is it me, or does all the kids teeth (older ones) all look like they need a bloody good brush! Ffs

Reactions: 3
She reminds so much of that emmawills14..all her kids have brown teeth. They both keep pumping out kids yet can even keep them clean .yet they both spend tit loafs of money on themselves.

She reminds so much of that emmawills14..all her kids have brown teeth. They both keep pumping out kids yet can even keep them clean .yet they both spend tit loafs of money on themselves.
Omfg that woman is such white trash 🤮

• Sick
I find, if I’m not a ‘fan of’ someone’s style of clothes (that’s fine) but it still normally looks flattering on that person, it’s just not for me.
But this woman.. she doesn’t even wear her outfits well 🤦🏼‍♀️ like why does she look so silly in all these outfits? I can’t help but giggle every ootd she does, because she looks FUNNY. Not nice, FUNNY! 😆

• Haha