Happeabalance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks like she needs a good wash, something about her that makes her look dirty.. I dread to think what's under her nails 🤮 did she win the lottery? She doesn't work yet is out shopping every day?
She keeps going on and on and on about her style.. is she doing that so ppl tell her how good she looks or what?? Just bloody wear the clothes u like and shut up about it..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gasteroperesis but eats everything under the sun. Impossible to do that with a paralised stomach, she would be on iv/ng/nj nutrition if it was the case. Or worst case scenario tpn. Speaking from experience. Where has all the money suddenly came from with her being on maternity? And poor Lennon left alone for hours whilst shes live :(

Reactions: 5
No wonder she ended up in hospital with all the crap she eats being diabetic. Doesn't look after herself that well at all.. she said the other day about her kids and ppl mentioning them.. when u leave them crying while your doing alive ppl will say something

Reactions: 4
The berets kill me off. She was dressing like a scummy mummy a matter of weeks ago with those hideous glasses, & all of a sudden she’s woke up feeling French with berets and Coats that look like they’ve come from my gran 😂
I can’t with her, moaning all the time, crying all the time, constantly mouth slapping and slurping her nasty noodles and soup. Her fella seems lovely, poor lad. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s trying to copythat it’s ✨chewsday let’s get dressed✨ person. I’m still waiting for a harness to appear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her insta story. Supposedly googled her name and found this thread and is gutted. I googled her Instagram name and found her on the rave thread and googled her actual name and found nothing.. why not just say you searched yourself ON HERE 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Literally just watched her latest tik tok and seen this in comments!
She quoted it on every video she’s posted today hahaha give it a rest. All for the attention.

Rather than naming the site drawing attention to it and probably a whole lot more of these comments, read it, keep it to yourself and take the break from socials, rather than drawing in the attention so people molly coddle you

She quoted it on every video she’s posted today hahaha give it a rest. All for the attention.

Rather than naming the site drawing attention to it and probably a whole lot more of these comments, read it, keep it to yourself and take the break from socials, rather than drawing in the attention so people molly coddle you
I noticed that as I scrolled through her latest videos, she will be back on soon enough, I’ve noticed loads of people talking about their tattle threads just lately 😂

Also, no one has actually said anything about her children other than that she needs to keep them off TikTok? Or have I missed something? I used to really like her and actually wrote about her on the rave thread but got sick of watching her eat and moan all the time. Her fashion sense is also very bizarre all of a sudden

Reactions: 2
She's all for attention!! If I tell ppl my kids are being spoken about in a horrible way I will get more sympathy.. people like her don't have any real friends, she eats then moans eats some more then moans some more then cries a bit... day in day out.. then she loves herself cos she looks good then moans again then eats.. duck living with that bundle of fun.

Nobody has said anything about her kids! She puts herself on the internet always crying or miserable so is nobody allowed to have a opinion on that

This thread ain’t even that bad. All that’s been said about her kids is her sitting on tiktok while the babies crying. I can’t believe these people make up tit we say on here. Hope some of her followers have a look and see nothing has been said about her kids. Just her miserable face

I’ve literally come over from her video comments - so I wouldn’t have even known that she had a thread 😅 she’s so obnoxious, self righteous & preaches women supporting women and kindness but replies to people comments (that she doesn’t agree with) with a video reply, knowing her army of followers will verbally rip them to shreds! 🤦🏼‍♀️Dint even get me started the way she eats her food so slowly & with an awkward silence on the video!!!! So bloody cringe!

Reactions: 8
Exactly. My little boy is TYPE1 diabetic an she eats sooooo many carbs the amount of pasta she has on her plates gives me anxiety. She blocked me bcz she said her libre device she had on her arm is very expensive I said well my son has one u can get it on prescription an even if u self fund it’s only £49 every 14 days. She will get pip for it bc it classed as a disability. She gets on my tits an someone really needs tell her she dresses like a nob.
You don’t get PIP for T1D after you turn 16 so wouldn’t worry about that!
Agreed on the diet, I’ve been T1 for 22 years now and can’t get over how many carbs she eats!

You don’t get PIP for T1D after you turn 16 so wouldn’t worry about that!
Agreed on the diet, I’ve been T1 for 22 years now and can’t get over how many carbs she eats!
Ahhhh right I assumed she got it bcz she said she made a claim when diagnosed. I know from been in parenting groups for T1 that it really hard get pip once turn 16. I would be up all night with my little one if he had that amount of carbs. Not surprised she ended up in dka

She says the things written here are disgusting and hurtful..🤔 I think the truth is hurtful..
Nothing here has been said thats not true.
Or is we can't have opinions about you?

She's back after a week off and surprise surprise her 1st video is her moaning about drivers not saying thank you 😄 ffs 🤣 all she does is moan.

• Haha
Reactions: 1