Happeabalance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then she went out for lunch and ate with her cap on, it’s rude to do that!
I’m guessing it’s her current on trend look that really makes her look like a twit 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s had more trends than I’ve had hot dinners. Remember the French girl beret era 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she gets out of her pjs from the night before, in to her god awful outfits without even having a wash or changing her underwear 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
What the duck is she wearing in that latest video? I really don't see why she gets all her face done and gets dressed up just to stay in doors.I dont go out much during the week and I'm in my lounge wear or pjs most of the time pottering around.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear god she’s got restless legs now.
And day 3 of those pjs 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but it's gross to snark about children who can't consent to being in their irresistible parents: videos. There's nothing funny about making fun of a child's appearance.

If that's what this thread accepts let me know and I'll unfollow it.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but it's gross to snark about children who can't consent to being in their irresistible parents: videos. There's nothing funny about making fun of a child's appearance.

If that's what this thread accepts let me know and I'll unfollow it.
*irresponsible lol

She is desperately trying to be the next big thing on TikTok! Posting all the crappy tagged item videos, creating a clothing account (like anyone cares!) trying to make herself a catch phrase “I’m hungry let’s make” “grab your fave drink and enjoy” new thing I’ve noticed in her outfit videos is starting by drinking and cheering to the camera! So embarrassing. Wtf!
unsure how she has so many follows and the adoring comments it’s mental!
---
Also, what’s with the new tattoos? They all just seem so random, she’ll go off those as much as she goes off her random dressing styles

Reactions: 2
She is desperately trying to be the next big thing on TikTok! Posting all the crappy tagged item videos, creating a clothing account (like anyone cares!) trying to make herself a catch phrase “I’m hungry let’s make” “grab your fave drink and enjoy” new thing I’ve noticed in her outfit videos is starting by drinking and cheering to the camera! So embarrassing. Wtf!
unsure how she has so many follows and the adoring comments it’s mental!
---
Also, what’s with the new tattoos? They all just seem so random, she’ll go off those as much as she goes off her random dressing styles
Trying far too hard.

Reactions: 1
See she’s still constantly spending on herself! It’s never the kids or hubby. Tattoos for herself, more clothes for herself. Where does she even wear all these (awful) outfits?

Reactions: 3
See she’s still constantly spending on herself! It’s never the kids or hubby. Tattoos for herself, more clothes for herself. Where does she even wear all these (awful) outfits?
I was wondering this in the Dominos video she did where you can hear kids in the other room but she was saying ‘this is my pizza and this is Joe’s’