Hannahtracks #6 Thrive with Hannah whilst her violent criminal boyfriend is in the slammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ‘€ wonder if they are making an application to join them
I have no legal knowledge, so apologies if this is a stupid questionā€¦.. does this mean there are 2 cases against him to be heard in court?

Also why arenā€™t her followers asking where he is?
Heā€™s just disappeared with no mention!

Reactions: 6
Yeah so thereā€™s two different urns (from memory of the screenshot) which means two different casesā€¦. I may ring the court tomorrow to find out more informationā€¦ this is freely available public information so donā€™t worry Iā€™m not breaching any laws. Also if anyone was local and fancied popping to the court to find out whatā€™s happening šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

Reactions: 13
I have no legal knowledge, so apologies if this is a stupid questionā€¦.. does this mean there are 2 cases against him to be heard in court?

Also why arenā€™t her followers asking where he is?
Heā€™s just disappeared with no mention!
They might be, sheā€™s probably deleting comments.

Reactions: 5
Yeah so thereā€™s two different urns (from memory of the screenshot) which means two different casesā€¦. I may ring the court tomorrow to find out more informationā€¦ this is freely available public information so donā€™t worry Iā€™m not breaching any laws. Also if anyone was local and fancied popping to the court to find out whatā€™s happening šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
taking one for the team šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ thank you Mrs D

Reactions: 4
That last reel...opens the gym locker, sets camera up, closes gym locker...reopens gym locker so it can be recorded šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That last reel...opens the gym locker, sets camera up, closes gym locker...reopens gym locker so it can be recorded šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ get a life
I always think about stuff like this when I watch "influencers", like how can they be arsed making every activity take twice as long by going and setting their camera up to record

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she's asking her subscribers what they want from Thrive? Surely she had a business plan?! Sounds like she just gives out recipes and moans about her tragic life (I do feel really sorry for her losing her dad FYI)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her broadcast channel reads like her diary.
She needs to get a life, maybe go back to work.

Reactions: 5
Just starting listening to her old podcast episodes. Started with the one about Botox etc. the way they talk about sun beds so casually with no recognition that itā€™s bad, and how vain they come acrossā€¦ sheā€™s obsessed with her appearance.

Reactions: 4