Hannahtracks #6 Thrive with Hannah whilst her violent criminal boyfriend is in the slammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she was saying there were soooo many enquiries for the thing she’s doing with Nads and inferring it was way more than they could handle but today saying there’s still slots available? Why lie? Or is it just that nobody has actually signed up once they realised it’s wild giving £££ to someone with no quals to deliver life or transformation coaching 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she was saying there were soooo many enquiries for the thing she’s doing with Nads and inferring it was way more than they could handle but today saying there’s still slots available? Why lie? Or is it just that nobody has actually signed up once they realised it’s wild giving £££ to someone with no quals to deliver life or transformation coaching 😂
I think people just registered their interest to be nosy, I’m not sure who would look at those two and think wow I want to look like you 😂

Reactions: 10
I think people just registered their interest to be nosy, I’m not sure who would look at those two and think wow I want to look like you 😂
Fair play 😄 I think it’s really professionally risky of Nads to even get involved with this tbh. Everything she’s built for herself and now she’s got into this with Hannah which is a bit dodge. I think it’s enabling someone with no quals or experience in coaching, giving advice way outside their scope. To band yourself in with that I think is a weird decision.

Lived experience does not always = best placed to advise! Particularly when it comes to grief/mental health/health transformation/so many things!

Reactions: 6
I may be wrong but I really don’t recall Hannah ever talking about any professional qualifications before. It’s one thing to offer advice but once you start charging for it, that’s when it’s gets an unethical in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Fair play 😄 I think it’s really professionally risky of Nads to even get involved with this tbh. Everything she’s built for herself and now she’s got into this with Hannah which is a bit dodge. I think it’s enabling someone with no quals or experience in coaching, giving advice way outside their scope. To band yourself in with that I think is a weird decision.

Lived experience does not always = best placed to advise! Particularly when it comes to grief/mental health/health transformation/so many things!
Agreed. I know she her best mate but did she learn nothing from the podcast venture. Hannah flaked on that within a few weeks! Bad for business and her rep to be involved with someone so unhinged and unreliable. Not to mention the association with a convicted beast.

Reactions: 6
I bet they are charging and arm and a leg for it, that’ll be why they have spaces

Reactions: 2
Is she not just copying what that Bex is doing? She also partnered up with that chavvy girl with the big chin that’s apparently a trainer, to do exercise retreat type days for people. The difference is Hannah is and always has been flaky and will drop it when it suits and Nadia will be left with her reputation in the mud. Even when her and Nadia opened up about falling out etc. it’s the story of Hannah’s life, she’s the common denominator in anyone she meets or calls a friend. They all put the effort in and she is never there for them.
It happened when that hairdresser girl moved in with her, she was cooking for her, even went to Hannah’s ex’s to pick up a muscle food order and basically looked after her until Hannah wanted to break lockdown rules etc. Then they never spoke again and it’s all the fake crap on insta where Hannah will sporadically leave a message on her post. Then it was Nadia moving in with her, then they fell out. Going by the history of Hannah, Nadia should stay well clear and focus on her own work.
Hannah is in no way someone who can be giving anyone wellness and positive mindset advice. She’s constantly on insta crying and saying how she hates herself, her insta page gives whiplash vibes, it’s madness and anyone paying for that is crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I googled him to see if there was anything new posted online and it brought me to this video. The comments from the pair of them 😂 What an absolute pair of c*nts!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18