Hannahtracks #6 Thrive with Hannah whilst her violent criminal boyfriend is in the slammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she should have to go into details, but I think it’s quite insincere of her to allude to something happening, and to monetise it. Which appears to be the case this the Thrive platform.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she should have to go into details, but I think it’s quite insincere of her to allude to something happening, and to monetise it. Which appears to be the case this the Thrive platform.
I would be inclined to agree. Like she just keeps hinting about a big life change which *could* be illness, pregnancy related etc etc (so many possibilities) but actually he's locked up. Just feels insincere (not sure if that's right word but hopefully makes sense!)

Reactions: 10
How can she say she’s actually bought a sports bra from My Protein when they gift her all the time?
I’m sorry but that ‘bra’ is way too small and she’ll be selling on Vinted asap

Reactions: 5
Preparing meals she likes rather than the greasy plate of grub for that ogre. She probably has more time now he isn’t demanding free labour of her 24/7

Attachments

Reactions: 13
It’s kinda grim that she’s attributing all of her weight loss to hard work and good food, it’s partly that but it’s also partly from crying most days and grieving her Dad and her jailbird boyfriend. “You too can lose 20lbs if you go through trauma - sign up to my programme!”

Reactions: 18
It’s kinda grim that she’s attributing all of her weight loss to hard work and good food, it’s partly that but it’s also partly from crying most days and grieving her Dad and her jailbird boyfriend. “You too can lose 20lbs if you go through trauma - sign up to my programme!”
Same happened when she split from the ex, loss a tonnes of weight and then again understandably when her Dad passed. She's even used phots from that time as a comparison pic.

Reactions: 7