Hannahtracks #6 Thrive with Hannah whilst her violent criminal boyfriend is in the slammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she pulls her leggings up so far up her coochie that she gives herself a thigh gap. Also the unnatural way she poses.
I was just looking at her pulling the trousers up even further there and thinking "ouch!' ahead of her run!

Reactions: 2
Anybody in her broadcast channel? She comes across so lonely and desperate for someone to talk too.

Reactions: 4
Yeah why is she sleeping on the sofa..? Has anyone seen Z recently? Can she cope with him without her WSM..?
Also, staying Pjamas till 5pm on a beautiful day is a tell tale sign of depression (I’ve been there). Hope she’s ok!

Reactions: 8
“I guess as an outsider looking at my life you’d say girl, when are you going to get a break”

No Hannah, I’m not. You’ll catch a break when you stop making awful decisions. She appears to be spiralling but I genuinely don’t have any sympathy for her in this scenario. You’re also not sharing the details of this massive life trauma you’re “going through” because yeah, my boyfriend is in jail doesn’t really garner enough for pity for you does it?

Reactions: 18
This is what's annoying me... all the hints and mystery around big life changes and trauma but not posting about him or whats happened

of course she doesn't have an obligation to tell everyone but if you're going to stand by him then own it?!
I just can't deal with all the cliches and motivational quotes. shes the last person I'm going to sign up with to find support with or change my lifestyle, she's a mess

Reactions: 20
Something exciting coming with Nadia 🙄 probably a coaching package. They can't even stick to their podcast

Reactions: 8
Genuinely baffled by what she’s trying to achieve from this Thrive - except for make money from her followers - does she have any qualifications to give advice on nutrition let alone to help people with emotional well being.. it feels like she’s just doing what she used to do “pamper nights” but you have to pay for it now

Reactions: 9
does anyone have any further information on why the thug boyf got sent back to prison? I am struggling to find any information online.

Reactions: 2
does anyone have any further information on why the thug boyf got sent back to prison? I am struggling to find any information online.
Ex girlfriend allegations of domestic abuse and rape. Unsure of exact charges. Remanded due to risk of witness intimidation.
Story allegedly is that she only came forward after seeing him with Hannah and it’s all vicious lies. Lots of texts (allegedly) from ex saying she’s going to ‘ruin him’ etc. He thinks he has enough evidence of HER harassing HIM to prove that she’s mental and obsessed with him and unable to move on.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ex girlfriend allegations of domestic abuse and rape. Unsure of exact charges. Remanded due to risk of witness intimidation.
Story allegedly is that she only came forward after seeing him with Hannah and it’s all vicious lies. Lots of texts (allegedly) from ex saying she’s going to ‘ruin him’ etc. He thinks he has enough evidence of HER harassing HIM to prove that she’s mental and obsessed with him and unable to move on.
obviously he’s protesting his innocence but the cps wouldn’t have been able to bring charges and get him remanded if they didn’t have enough evidence of something. I know it’s innocent until proven guilty but I could see him doing at least domestic abuse for sure

Reactions: 5
obviously he’s protesting his innocence but the cps wouldn’t have been able to bring charges and get him remanded if they didn’t have enough evidence of something. I know it’s innocent until proven guilty but I could see him doing at least domestic abuse for sure
Maybe it’s different because he has previous?🤔

If he’s genuinely done absolutely nothing, you’d also be protesting his innocence? Especially given that he has actually publicly posted himself that he’s back in jail? They both would be giving it “the truth will come out” “I’ll be telling my story when I can” speech, even if they couldn’t share any details atm because of an upcoming trial. It just weird to not address where he is when you’ve made him 90% of your personality.

I wonder if the police have her phone for evidence if his ex was sending Hannah messages etc.

Reactions: 9
No, you still need sufficient evidence to bring a charge. Else any tom dick and harry could be locked up because they stole a pack of sweets 20 years ago.
Thanks for the clarification . That does make sense 🙂.

Reactions: 3
If he’s genuinely done absolutely nothing, you’d also be protesting his innocence? Especially given that he has actually publicly posted himself that he’s back in jail? They both would be giving it “the truth will come out” “I’ll be telling my story when I can” speech, even if they couldn’t share any details atm because of an upcoming trial. It just weird to not address where he is when you’ve made him 90% of your personality.

I wonder if the police have her phone for evidence if his ex was sending Hannah messages etc.
I don’t think it’s weird at all, there’s a criminal case going on, they will have been advised not to talk about it. Anything at all that she says could affect the case. The way in which she talks about it, tone she uses, things she shares, can all be interpreted in varying ways and used to build a case against him. She can’t talk about it.

Reactions: 4