Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Hannah turned round as she didn’t feel safe walking through the woods but shares a bed with a man who stamped so hard on a guys face he left a trainer imprint 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
To be fair to him it was never mentioned until it came out on here what he done. With that in mind though I’m not sure I believe everything he is saying, if he’s genuine about wanting to help people why did he never talk about all this prior to being exposed 😐

QUOTE="Pawpaw365, post: 9752782, member: 65630"]
Indeed he has. But he doesn’t need to keep going on about it. It would do him much better to shut up about it.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
I wonder how it works with her having a criminal
Boyfriend but working for the youth justice system trying to keep children out of trouble / out of prison …. Does she say “look at what my boyfriend did, he left someone for dead but now picks up big stones you’ll be fine????”

I have unfollowed. Find it very disappointing and it feels they are promoting it?
I understand you can change but the severity and life long injuries you can cause because of a poor upbringing is irrelevant. I had a poor upbringing (mum died and I was left with a violent brother) and I have never assaulted anyone or being in any trouble. I have channelled the difficulties I had into being a successful adult to ensure that I don’t have trauma in my life now. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 19
So Hannah turned round as she didn’t feel safe walking through the woods but shares a bed with a man who stamped so hard on a guys face he left a trainer imprint 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
And followed a random couple home and attacked the bloke and injured the woman. He sounds abhorrent. I know this is a controversial opinion, but if someone is capable of that level of random, mindless, viscious and life changing violence then they will always have that inside of them. I don't see how rehabilitation eeks that primal desire out of them, rather it probably just seeks to put them off as they don't want to go back to prison. I feel for his victims and their families, so disrespectful trying to forge a career out of being a strongman no less after ruining lives. I also feel like morally there's a weird disconnect between her job and dating a criminal like him.

Served his time. At some point he has to move on. Or is he to say sorry every minute of the day?
Served an arbiitaury amount of time as decided by a judge in an outdated criminal justice system, yes. Moving on to try and forge a career as a strongman after being someone to a pulp and attacking others feels twisted to me. Sure people can move on, doesn't mean though that people should magically forget- he still did that despite being in prison for it.

Reactions: 8
Hi Hannah 😂😂😂
I think the fact they’ve ramped up all of this since we mentioned it here is so obvious. As others have said, he shows no sorrow or remorse for his disgusting behaviour. It’s almost like he’s using what he did as leverage. It’s all about him, imagine how the victims and families feel seeing this. Hannah is absolutely deluded and I can’t believe the person she has changed into in just a few short years.

Reactions: 6
The 'hi Hannah [insert influencer name here]' comments after anyone dares says anything in defence of people is so boring.
In defence of a thug who left someone brain damaged? Wonder how you'd feel if it was someone you loved

Reactions: 8
In defence of a thug who left someone brain damaged? Wonder how you'd feel if it was someone you loved
That’s clearly not what I was saying. I’m saying that whenever someone responds by saying ‘hi hannah’ when it’s clearly not Hannah is really tiring. You see it on all threads when someone has a different opinion, it’s the default response.

That’s clearly not what I was saying. I’m saying that whenever someone responds by saying ‘hi hannah’ when it’s clearly not Hannah is really tiring. You see it on all threads when someone has a different opinion, it’s the default response.
How is it ‘clearly not Hannah’?
The original poster had never posted before today.
It could well be her.

Reactions: 5
I do find it a little odd how he seems to be thriving off the fact he went to prison. Like, it happened, and nothing can change that, but move on, don’t keep revisiting it. I wouldn’t say he’s glamorising it, but there’s just something not quite right about the way he’s speaking about it, and the way Hannah gushes over him for it.

Reactions: 7
Her latest stories, if she were chocolate she'd lick herself (or if ❄ she'd 👃) she's so unlikeable now when she used to be so down to earth

• Heart
What an absolute peasant. “Fine dining isn’t for him”. duck absolutely off. In what world is a whole pack of custard creams better than having a well cooked meal 🙄
I’m pretty sure what she meant is that the small portions of fine dining aren’t enough for the calories he’s supposed to be eating. Hence he had to go home and fill up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.