Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’ve worked in forensics you would know that recovery and rehabilitation looks different in each case. He has not reoffended, has routine, working with in the community and managing to up keep a home. We treat those that have offended like they should be locked in a cupboard for the rest of their days and if you know the system it’s actually detrimental to their rehabilitation and causes relapse in challenging behaviour.
I know that. It’s forensic mental health I’ve worked in at the state hospital in scotland. I just meant since she’s saying how much he has changed as a person and making a big deal about it then wondered what he had actively done if at all in relation to it since he goes on about this new life and how he’s changed so many things about his life since then.

Reactions: 1
I just watched 3 minutes, he skirted round what he did and a lot of smirking. Can't watch any more. He is disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I managed about 5 mins of the YT vid.

Lots of self aggrandizing talk - “I was intelligent, I was capable at school, I was just distracted…”
Then talks about how he wanted impress people and fit in at school, then “that night” he got into a “huge fight and some people got hospitalized, some got affected even more…”

All this is over plinky piano music moving onto sad string music as he’s talking about “that night” but he’s smirking and smiling as he’s talking.

Seeing her post this video for people to watch has actually made me create an account and comment. They’re deluded if they think this is going to fool anyway or put him in a good light. There’s no remorse, no seriousness, and he blames it all on his childhood and wanting to be liked at school. No acknowledgment of what he actually did, absolutely sick.

i used to really like Hannah and back in the day she motivated me to work out and improve myself - I have had to unfollow now because she’s so deluded by this absolute thug.

Reactions: 16

Lots of self aggrandizing talk - “I was intelligent, I was capable at school, I was just distracted…”
Then talks about how he wanted impress people and fit in at school, then “that night” he got into a “huge fight and some people got hospitalized, some got affected even more…”

All this is over plinky piano music moving onto sad string music as he’s talking about “that night” but he’s smirking and smiling as he’s talking.

Seeing her post this video for people to watch has actually made me create an account and comment. They’re deluded if they think this is going to fool anyway or put him in a good light. There’s no remorse, no seriousness, and he blames it all on his childhood and wanting to be liked at school. No acknowledgment of what he actually did, absolutely sick.

i used to really like Hannah and back in the day she motivated me to work out and improve myself - I have had to unfollow now because she’s so deluded by this absolute thug.
Sounds like he's re-living it and enjoying it 🤢

I watched it all (it was that or channel 5 Toby carvery programme), she's not a mention at all. He did mention prison and rehabilitation but there's no apology to the victims

Reactions: 1
Reading these replies, I think I'll avoid the video and it's time to unfollow Hannah. I used to like her but she has changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

This is infuriating. 'Some got affected even more'. He doesn't even have the balls to be honest about what he actually did, and is instead minimising the harm he caused. He's trying to do damage limitation for the sake of Hannah's profile.

Reactions: 11
After reading these comments Ive unfollowed as well.

I couldnt watch him anyway he gives me the boak & now I know what he done. Hes horrible

Reactions: 4
The video is bollocks.
“that night”

what about the few weeks before where he attacked a random guy and broke the guy’s girlfriends ankle?

You’re just scum Lewis and so are you Hannah

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Why did he make this video? Has there been a backlash? Just seems an odd thing to film randomly. I have not seen this video & I have no desire to watch it either. He caused someone a lifelong injury & yes he has been punished( in the laws eyes at least) but sounds to me like that he still doesn’t really give a tit.

Plus trying to blame his upbringing is poor -own up to the behaviour. Make a genuine apology. Say I am disgustedby my actions and since then I have chosen to volunteer with a charity that support people with similarly related injuries.Makes his “ apology “ seem more genuine and shows that perhaps he maybe just got carried away in the heat of the moment ( which doesn’t take away from his actions but makes it slightly more understandable).

What I’m trying to say is people do make mistakes and some people fall victim to the “mob mentality “ dynamic. Maybe this happened at the time. Just it doesn’t appear that he has really learned from this the first time round.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why did he make this video? Has there been a backlash? Just seems an odd thing to film randomly.
Guessing because Hannah reads here and saw the articles were doing the rounds again. If you google her this thread comes up, so it will start to do the same for him the more we mention him.

Reactions: 8
Guessing because Hannah reads here and saw the articles were doing the rounds again. If you google her this thread comes up, so it will start to do the same for him the more we mention him.
And I guess that won’t be too good for his strongest man career either.

Reactions: 6
She said that somebody has taken over his socials/YouTube. Sure he’s trying to become some sort of insta influencer/motivational bullshit type

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.