Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I cannot. He literally left someone brain damaged.
More than most will ever do in a life time?! Most people haven’t nearly killed someone in a lifetime. She’s so bleeping deluded.

ETA this makes me really bleeping angry that she would belittle the victim so much to say that Lewis has done ‘so much’ to help other people. No. He hasn’t. He’s done worse than most people ever do in their life.

Reactions: 18
I’ve been through his Facebook. He showed no remorse what so ever!
Just came out and lived his life! Was a butler in the buff. God knows how he got vetted for that and being round women!
shares tit like How people shouldn’t judge him!
Also looks like he has a son too

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve been through his Facebook. He showed no remorse what so ever!
Just came out and lived his life! Was a butler in the buff. God knows how he got vetted for that and being round women!
shares tit like How people shouldn’t judge him!
Also looks like he has a son too
‘A’ mistake?! I’d say three separate horrendous assaults isn’t ‘a’ mistake. It’s a character trait.

Reactions: 14
The way he minimises it and then tries to come off as the victim in all of it is absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 5
It’s vile. I cannot imagine trusting him and being vulnerable around him. If they have sons what does she think he’ll teach them about being a man, controlling impulses, having enough self esteem to not need to pump themselves full of steroids and buy a “scary” dog? He also comes across thick as two planks. So grim.

Reactions: 9
More than most will ever do in a life time?! Most people haven’t nearly killed someone in a lifetime. She’s so bleeping deluded.

ETA this makes me really bleeping angry that she would belittle the victim so much to say that Lewis has done ‘so much’ to help other people. No. He hasn’t. He’s done worse than most people ever do in their life.
This in particular really got my back up too especially when he took someone’s life.
While I think it’s sad she’s lost her network, she has chosen this. Her dad would be horrified. A leopard never changes it’s spots and all that. There is nothing he could EVER do that would right his behaviour.

This in particular really got my back up too especially when he took someone’s life.
While I think it’s sad she’s lost her network, she has chosen this. Her dad would be horrified. A leopard never changes it’s spots and all that. There is nothing he could EVER do that would right his behaviour.
Having worked in forensic mental health there are interventions and strategies that can make changes but he doesn’t seem to promote anything other than the gym. If he became well known in their world then he could actually help by bringing attention to this not just going to the gym and lifting heavy things changed me as a person

Reactions: 2
Having worked in forensic mental health there are interventions and strategies that can make changes but he doesn’t seem to promote anything other than the gym. If he became well known in their world then he could actually help by bringing attention to this not just going to the gym and lifting heavy things changed me as a person
If you’ve worked in forensics you would know that recovery and rehabilitation looks different in each case. He has not reoffended, has routine, working with in the community and managing to up keep a home. We treat those that have offended like they should be locked in a cupboard for the rest of their days and if you know the system it’s actually detrimental to their rehabilitation and causes relapse in challenging behaviour.

Reactions: 1
He has a kid?!
That is a walking child as well who he had "not met yet" I wonder if he sees him now? Doesn't appear as if his son came along much before his relationship with Hannah!

I wonder how Hannah and Lewis met?!? I'm thinking gym but she was Spartans before this and he seems to be poster boy for their gym! I wonder how you meet ex cons who stamped on someones face until they left an imprint? Like what circle are you in to meet someone like this?

Reactions: 7
If you’ve worked in forensics you would know that recovery and rehabilitation looks different in each case. He has not reoffended, has routine, working with in the community and managing to up keep a home. We treat those that have offended like they should be locked in a cupboard for the rest of their days and if you know the system it’s actually detrimental to their rehabilitation and causes relapse in challenging behaviour.
No one is saying he should be locked away for the rest of the days. They’re saying that Hannah shouldn’t be glorifying his behaviour and how much he ‘does for the community’, given his past.

Reactions: 19
That is a walking child as well who he had "not met yet" I wonder if he sees him now? Doesn't appear as if his son came along much before his relationship with Hannah!

I wonder how Hannah and Lewis met?!? I'm thinking gym but she was Spartans before this and he seems to be poster boy for their gym! I wonder how you meet ex cons who stamped on someones face until they left an imprint? Like what circle are you in to meet someone like this?
Looks like the child was way before Hannah.That post is from 2019 and he’s not a baby in it.

Reactions: 6
He has a kid?!
The fact he hasn't met him yet, but Lewis is aware and seeing those posts, suggests perhaps his conviction has deemed him unfit to see the child by children's services. Otherwise I don't see how he would re-share that post and not make an effort to see the child.

I don’t think he should be locked in a cupboard but I do think Hannah is absolutely delusional to be praising him and making him out to be a hero. Yes he could be rehabilitated but there should still be some level of remorse and victim empathy.

Reactions: 12
The picture of his son wishing him a happy fathers day was uploaded by Lewis’ mum

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.