Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend who got really obsessed with Les Mills classes over lockdown and is now really obsessed with buying matching gym wear sets to do them in. She has one of those lift up beds where the whole underneath is a storage box and it's just full of gym wear. It seems like a massive waste of money to me. To each their own I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have a friend who got really obsessed with Les Mills classes over lockdown and is now really obsessed with buying matching gym wear sets to do them in. She has one of those lift up beds where the whole underneath is a storage box and it's just full of gym wear. It seems like a massive waste of money to me. To each their own I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I literally have two pairs of leggings and two tops for my workout clothes 😳 obviously don’t workout that much 😂

Reactions: 5
When I was into going to the gym I did used to live buying matching sets 😂 I think it does make you feel good sometimes. I never owned that much though! And it never looked that organised 😂

Reactions: 3
Hannah’s stories:
1. Does it matter if someone is wearing the same leggings as you? Loads of people have those animal print sets but you don’t mind matching with someone wearing that brand
2. I understand a lot of the MP is gifted but still way too much
3. Shoes on in the house, shoes on the bed OMGGGGF girl that is nasty af

Reactions: 5
To be fair when your whole personality trait is gym is they any wonder she has that obscene amount 🤣

I feel like she’s so entranced by him she’ll do anything. His obsession with her boobs, the fact he paid for them and now repeatedly takes photos etc just doesn’t sit right with me. Like fair enough it’s helped her confidence but he should love her for who she is, plastic surgery is drastic and I hope she didn’t just do it because he offered to pay but because she was 100% certain it was right for her. I’m sure she could have saved/paid for it herself without him.

I had a dream last night about her (pregnancy is wild guys 😂) and I was thinking it’s so sad how much she has changed. And she seems to have lost all of those close to her - we never see her with or bantering on stories with Will, she’s never around her little brothers, never with her oldest friends Nicola or georgie. Any long time followers will remember exactly the way she used to be, how family and friend orientated she was and it seems to have all disappeared. Even noz, although it was a short lived friendship seemed genuine.
How do you know he paid for her boobs?

How do you know he paid for her boobs?
She did a q&a when she had them done and someone asked how she did it, she said her bf paid and she’d just gone public with Lewis and moved in with him.

• Wow
Hannah’s stories:
1. Does it matter if someone is wearing the same leggings as you? Loads of people have those animal print sets but you don’t mind matching with someone wearing that brand
2. I understand a lot of the MP is gifted but still way too much
3. Shoes on in the house, shoes on the bed OMGGGGF girl that is nasty af
I thought this was SUCH a wanky comment! As if she couldnt possibly be seen in clothes the same as someone else. Get over yourself girl. She's not fussed about the carbon copies of MFP and GymShark though.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.