Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sound witch to judge on peoples appearances but she isn’t that pretty without all the make up.
oh i agree! I never wear makeup because I can't be bothered and like to let my skin breathe, but I look like a thumb with my natural face haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned yesterday that Hannah bf is a former criminal……what did he do? 😦 shocking considering she works in the criminal justice system which I believe do background checks on people you live with. If she got a new job in the same sector that wouldn’t sit well

Reactions: 1
Someone mentioned yesterday that Hannah bf is a former criminal……what did he do? 😦 shocking considering she works in the criminal justice system which I believe do background checks on people you live with. If she got a new job in the same sector that wouldn’t sit well
Here’s the story

And for those who like to say he’s rehabilitated - look at the rehab this guy had to go through

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Here’s the story

And for those who like to say he’s rehabilitated - look at the rehab this guy had to go through

Omg that’s awful - how long did he actually
Do in jail do we know.

Just read the second article. He also assaulted a couple? WTF. mind blown as to what Hannah sees in this thug.

Reactions: 5
Omg that’s awful - how long did he actually
Do in jail do we know.

Just read the second article. He also assaulted a couple? WTF. mind blown as to what Hannah sees in this thug.
Obviously not 10 years. I reckon 5.

Reactions: 3
Here’s the story

He’s an absolutely disgusting excuse for a human being. And also that pic in the first article of him, young and without a beard - THAT’s how he looks. No wonder he’s grown a beard. He’s gross. What’s even more shocking is that had the victim not pulled through, Lewis would actually have been charged with manslaughter or murder.

Reactions: 15
He’s an absolutely disgusting excuse for a human being. And also that pic in the first article of him, young and without a beard - THAT’s how he looks. No wonder he’s grown a beard. He’s gross. What’s even more shocking is that had the victim not pulled through, Lewis would actually have been charged with manslaughter or murder.
what a disgusting POS. I would like to say I am shocked but I always had a bad feeling about him, something wasn’t right. If he is capable of causing injury to that extent he is capable of hurting Hannah I am sorry to say

Reactions: 9
what a disgusting POS. I would like to say I am shocked but I always had a bad feeling about him, something wasn’t right. If he is capable of causing injury to that extent he is capable of hurting Hannah I am sorry to say
Not only that but he assaulted several people during that period of his life. So it wasn't even a one off.

Reactions: 7
The video of him carrying the dog over the stile... he struggled to do that thought he was a Strong Man competitor?? Also her laughing at him was hilarious don't think he appreciated it or being filmed but it made me chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The video of him carrying the dog over the stile... he struggled to do that thought he was a Strong Man competitor?? Also her laughing at him was hilarious don't think he appreciated it or being filmed but it made me chuckle.
I hope he hurt his balls.

Reactions: 5
I can lift 40+ kg quite easily at the gym, actually double that but my 40kg dog that is not a dead weight while trying not to cause any hurt to him is quite difficult I just say. 😂
Yes they will do background checks not just on Hannah but the household. They are quite thorough and if he’s rehabilitated to their standards I assume he’s safe. He got ten years but doesn’t mean he did half his sentence. That’s a common myth, the judge will say when they are up for parole and when released will be on licence for the rest of their sentence. My ex had to get a background check for my job when I moved in with him and he was a former prisoner for GBH with intent, they can recover.

Reactions: 1
Oh god no 🤮the latest pic he’s just posted in his stories sat in hot tub, nipple showing and devil eyes.
I feel violated

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.