Hannahtracks #4 Nipples, boobs & cameltoe, but who my Z list bf is, you’ll never know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not a natural in front of the camera AT ALL. The new posts on his insta with videos and him talking all seem so awkward. Gives me the ick SO much 🤢

Reactions: 8
Now her bestie rebbeca is getting her boobs done , wonder if they will look as awful as Hannah’s

Reactions: 3
Now her bestie rebbeca is getting her boobs done , wonder if they will look as awful as Hannah’s
I was thinking this. Rebecca is such a pretty girl and will she be getting on finance, I think that’s how she done tummy op or bf paying?

Reactions: 3
When she was with her previous partner she always said they were going to stay child free. Maybe that was his thoughts...

Reactions: 6
She obviously feels happy and contented if that’s the decision she’s made. I just hope she’s not just saying it as he wants children.

Reactions: 5
She obviously feels happy and contented if that’s the decision she’s made. I just hope she’s not just saying it as he wants children.
I feel like she’s so entranced by him she’ll do anything. His obsession with her boobs, the fact he paid for them and now repeatedly takes photos etc just doesn’t sit right with me. Like fair enough it’s helped her confidence but he should love her for who she is, plastic surgery is drastic and I hope she didn’t just do it because he offered to pay but because she was 100% certain it was right for her. I’m sure she could have saved/paid for it herself without him.

I had a dream last night about her (pregnancy is wild guys 😂) and I was thinking it’s so sad how much she has changed. And she seems to have lost all of those close to her - we never see her with or bantering on stories with Will, she’s never around her little brothers, never with her oldest friends Nicola or georgie. Any long time followers will remember exactly the way she used to be, how family and friend orientated she was and it seems to have all disappeared. Even noz, although it was a short lived friendship seemed genuine.

Reactions: 5
So what happens if she falls pregnant through this ‘dieting/training phase’

God he makes her look tiny. Maybe that's the attraction
Is he breathing in?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.