Hannahtracks #3 Lockdown breakers come and go but one thing remains is her camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember if this is correct but I think back when she got busted in lockdown 0.1 she made a insta just for family and friends. I wonder how that one is going. 🤨

Reactions: 7
Just posted by Daily Echo!

10 people have been issued £200 fines too, which I assume means gym goers as well as owners
GOOD! At long last! Hope camel toe twit got a £200 fine 🤞🏻 Making daddy super proud 👊

Reactions: 6
‘Only one or two people would be using these out door gyms’ it only takes one person to spread the virus bleeping twit.

Reactions: 10
No. Complaining they have been fenced off.
Phew! Glad her local council are being sensible.
She is pissing me off more and more, she has more equipment than most people. She doesn't actually need an outdoor gym.
I tried to buy some equipment, last night it was £40 this morning it had gone up to £56 😡

Reactions: 8
Oh god she’s anti-lockdown. The petition she just shared a link for on Instagram is one of the most irresponsible things I’ve ever seen. We’ve just seen the biggest daily rise in Covid deaths ffs. And of course you can’t reply to the story.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh god she’s anti-lockdown. The petition she just shared a link for on Instagram is one of the most irresponsible things I’ve ever seen. We’ve just seen the biggest daily rise in Covid deaths ffs. And of course you can’t reply to the story.
London have declared a major incident, it is heartbreaking. But no matter, so long as pancake ass can work out. She is an ignorant and selfish twit. Her dad would NOT agree with any of her behaviour since his death. I think she feels if she says she’s doing it all for him people won’t call her out. Why not just own being a selfish twit. I noticed bossmummy posted about Hannah putting some my protein flavour drops in a cup of tea for her and now she’s bought the drops. I suspect it was a very recent cup of tea 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS! What a bleep! Her dad would be mortified! I suppose the thousand plus people who died don't matter as long as she can work out. What a selfish person she is. Use the equipment you got dumbass!

Why does she care? Not like she follows the rules anyway. No mask, no distancing and sneaking into the gym to name a few.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Show me a normal day in recent years where 1300 people have died of flu?!?

How bleeping irresponsible and selfish to be anti lockdown. I cannot cope with these people :(

Reactions: 8
I mean are we even surprised?!

7 people close to me have recently tested positive (they haven’t broken any lockdown rules nor seen anyone they shouldn’t have, other than work and essential shopping) surly she’s had folk close to her test positive?! It’s all about the bleeping gym that’s all she gives a tit about, selfish twit!!

Reactions: 11
I mean are we even surprised?!

7 people close to me have recently tested positive (they haven’t broken any lockdown rules nor seen anyone they shouldn’t have, other than work and essential shopping) surly she’s had folk close to her test positive?! It’s all about the bleeping gym that’s all she gives a tit about, selfish twit!!
People who don’t want lockdown don’t get tested cause it adds to the numbers

Reactions: 7
Can you report the post ? Someone needs to send to my protein as well

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.