HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. She'll never be happy and will continue to have surgery after surgery, looking progressively worse. Not just Hannah, but they seem to have them alarmingly often. To any 'normal' person, plastic surgery is something that takes a long time to consider and research. Not something to be taken lightly. These women just hop under anesthetic in any old place that's giving them insta discounts, often multiple times a year.

We're really in the eye of an aesthetic surgery storm, give it a few years we'll really see the fall out of the shoddy work out there.

Also, what happened to Hannahs aesthetic business?! 🤣
Every Tom, Dick and Harry has an aesthetic business now 😂

Reactions: 3
What’s her full name? Hannah Elizabeth what?? I personally think surgery is ok if it’s something you are massively insecure about and affecting your quality of life. For example, if you have a big nose or are flat chested etc and not happy about it. However, having surgery to look like a doll, unnecessary surgery is just down right dangerous and a never ending cycle unfortunately. It’s just one surgery to the next and never happy. There’s so much of this going on in the media and on Instagram.
Hannah owens

Reactions: 1
Rings huge alarm bells when the surgery she's recently had is called "the bratz doll package" by the actual clinic!
What a time to be alive. Getting chunks of your eyelids removed will just be like popping to get your hair done soon! So you can look like a childs toy.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Rings huge alarm bells when the surgery she's recently had is called "the bratz doll package" by the actual clinic!
This is so disgusting. I put it on the same level as people who get weird horn implants to look like a devil, tongue splitting etc. it’s extreme body modification, but to look like a doll! So weird

"SCYUUUUUSEEE THA STATE OFFFF MEEEEEI"

She's waiting for a 'glow up'. Does she require hair, lashes etc every bloody week to look like she hasnt crawled out of a bush!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot stand the way she speaks 🥴
That's the "Liverpouuull" accent isn't it? She seems to exaggerate just about every word though. Latest Insta she's spent 8 hours getting hair extensions then I think she spent another 8 hours face bleeping into her phone.........

I’ve only been following Hannah and this thread since her recent botch job surgery… can someone tell me - what’s happened to her real hair?? It looks like someone has set fire to it! Her hair looked ok after yesterday’s hairdressing trip, but it’s back to frizz again today and you can clearly see where her hair ends and the extensions begin. Just wondering if something happened to it??

I’ve only been following Hannah and this thread since her recent botch job surgery… can someone tell me - what’s happened to her real hair?? It looks like someone has set fire to it! Her hair looked ok after yesterday’s hairdressing trip, but it’s back to frizz again today and you can clearly see where her hair ends and the extensions begin. Just wondering if something happened to it??
Not sure as only seen photos of her after she had the extensions in. I hate seeing these women continually flicking their hair extensions with the super long dirty fingernails. I just imagine the hair starting to smell after a while (I know nothing about hair extensions!)

This is what happens when you live your life on drugs, alcohol, injecting all sorts of crap into yourself and having non stop surgery. Her body is fucked.