HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she's shadow banned.

Currently swanning around Paris in a beret, the clown. Cringe.
How come she’s shadow banned?
Why is none of her mates giving her a welly the way she’s acting, pouting and posing constantly 🙄

Reactions: 1
Hannah is having more cosmetic surgery done .. this time she is having her arse filled with implants .🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I agree she needs some help .. I can’t understand the need for all these procedures . Her arse looks fine .

I also think she looks like she has facial paralysis since she had the eye surgery - one eye seems to be permanantly shut.

Reactions: 3
Definitely could be diagnosed with something, it’s a terrible advert for the clinic, no ethical code whatsoever!

She is gonna end up looking ridiculous, like that wildenstein woman, it’s sad that she’s bleeping off abroad all the time, leaving her young son, for totally unnecessary cosmetic procedures which put her at risk of complications which could leave her son without a mother, and it’s not like Merlin the wizard could just step in and look after the kid is it!

Reactions: 5
Calls herself international playboy bunny. Correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve looked into it and can’t see any evidence of her being either a bunny or a playmate.

It looks as if she visited the mansion and was a painted lady at parties.

• Haha
Screenshot_20230519_111711_Instagram.jpg

They were the best bum fillers ever not long ago!? I can't fathom paying so much for implants, to then have to constantly have filler to keep them looking normal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surley bumpy implants are the least of her worries. Someone needs to set up an intervention for her.
Does she see her son does anyone know, she never seems to mention or actually be there for him

Calls herself international playboy bunny. Correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve looked into it and can’t see any evidence of her being either a bunny or a playmate.

It looks as if she visited the mansion and was a painted lady at parties.
I think she only even went to visit once got a photo with Hef and now makes out she was playmate/bunny and lived at the mansion. No hun you were a guest …

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When all the allegations were coming out against Hefner she stood up for him too and said he was nothing but a gentleman to her. Of course that must mean all these women are lying…🙄

Reactions: 4
When all the allegations were coming out against Hefner she stood up for him too and said he was nothing but a gentleman to her. Of course that must mean all these women are lying…🙄
She's a pick me girl so it comes with the territory defending unfavourable men.

all i can say is thank god her injecting business didn’t pan out, we don’t need any more young girls with botched lips walking around liverpool

delighted to see she has a thread on here. What the absolute duck has she done to her face?! Poor Reggie having a sex pest wizard for a father and a stripper mother that looks like a spitting image puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
delighted to see she has a thread on here. What the absolute duck has she done to her face?! Poor Reggie having a sex pest wizard for a father and a stripper mother that looks like a spitting image puppet.
Is she looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein these days? A few months ago it looked something was up with one of her eyes as it seemed to be permanently half closed .