HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go. What's the betting we'll hear nothing more about this. Proper FB 'inbox me hun' behaviour
Screenshot_20221220_121748_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it true she works in a strip club? Also anyone got any tea on the woman who runs the strip club?

Jesus, last nights stories. I've seen better pole dancing at 4am with a couple of drunk women round a lamp post.

Reactions: 1
Jesus, last nights stories. I've seen better pole dancing at 4am with a couple of drunk women round a lamp post.
I’ve been for a nosey and you’re absolutely right. The blonde girl falling down the pole like a sack of spanners, and the brunette who has obviously been for a violent wee after she’s fake tanned so it’s all come off round the back. 🥴

[removes Rude, Liverpool from list of venues to visit in 2023]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just remembered about this weird one. New to this thread. Sorry if it's covered already but didnt she have a baby with someone? Some guru cockney or something? Are they still together?

Reactions: 2
Is it true she works in a strip club? Also anyone got any tea on the woman who runs the strip club?
I got told she's only the face of the club, to punters it looks like they're paying to see her but she doesn't actually work there. Looks like she's split from Frank too as she put on her story on about living alone.

I got told she's only the face of the club, to punters it looks like they're paying to see her but she doesn't actually work there. Looks like she's split from Frank too as she put on her story on about living alone.
I thought this when she mentioned it. He's still on her grid, and following/followers, but has 0 posts. Strange thing for her to say as she lives with her son, too.

Has her instagram gone or is she shadow banned I can't find her