Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooooowww. I started reading this thread last night so went way back on her Insta till when she had the shoulder length dark hair and posted in checked trousers etc for work.

I can’t believe the difference in her between them and now. It’s like a completely different person. She looks nothing like her old self. Definitely always came over as a bit of a dick though I thought personally.

Reactions: 5
I also need to say, Hannah no one gives a duck about you flipping a can of monster. You look like a twit. No one gives a tit, it’s not a skill. You’re not impressing anyone.

Reactions: 9
The fat thief is so weird! 😂

She's obviously very fit and much smaller than she was from her before photos which is a great achievement! But from her photos she is still carrying a lot of fat. 🤷‍♀️

Plus booming POSITIVE VIBES ONLY all the time is really boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She's obviously very fit and much smaller than she was from her before photos which is a great achievement! But from her photos she is still carrying a lot of fat. 🤷‍♀️

What an odd thing to say? If she was stick thin like Hannah you would say she’s too skinny. She looks good (normal)

Reactions: 11

I think she looks strong and super healthy! She’s in it for the long haul with her weight-loss and I respect that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I also need to say, Hannah no one gives a duck about you flipping a can of monster. You look like a twit. No one gives a tit, it’s not a skill. You’re not impressing anyone.
I always see it as another excuse to post a gratuitous full body shot in her gym gear. It’s always in her gym gear.

Reactions: 2
Hi Hannah 👋🏻

I think comparing someone going to ONE shop to buy supplies to do home improvements/their garden for mental health is different to going to a shop daily for a drink that you can buy a multipack of as part of your weekly shop.

I appreciate she has had her own mental health concerns, however she can still have her Dr Pepper and still have a daily routine without going into a shop with no protection with her. We need to learn to adapt, not defy.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone notice in her latest 'flip and pop' video there was a cross trainer behind her? I dread to think how much exercise she is doing everyday to keep slim. I really don't feel this is healthy and worry about the poor girl!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice in her latest 'flip and pop' video there was a cross trainer behind her? I dread to think how much exercise she is doing everyday to keep slim. I really don't feel this is healthy and worry about the poor girl!
On her to do list today she had 15k steps, 5k run, AND her workout. So yeh a lot of work.

Reactions: 3
Haven’t followed hannah since she was friends with boss mummy. Thought she was rude and arrogant and she had that odd boyfriend who bossy mummy said on a live was no good for her and she thinks she deserves better 😂 wonder if that’s why they aren’t friends anymore?!

is she still with the bf?

I admire Hannah’s dedication and although she looks good Ithink she looks like she’s obsessed with her body and exercise routine

I see boss mummy is preggers again!! I know this isn’t her thread 🙈 but hers is closed coz her account is private apparently.
Yeah just seen it! I used to like her but she’s such a stuck up brat who barks at sienna. Also deffo poured herself a glass of wine the other night.. I know you can have one glass but seeing as she’s always banging on about rainbow baby you’d think she’d take no chances. Dick.

does hannah ever mention what happened?

Reactions: 2
Yeah just seen it! I used to like her but she’s such a stuck up brat who barks at sienna. Also deffo poured herself a glass of wine the other night.. I know you can have one glass but seeing as she’s always banging on about rainbow baby you’d think she’d take no chances. Dick.

does hannah ever mention what happened?
i agree, she’s def stuck up and I don’t like how she speaks to sienna. I’m surprised she is preg again but happy for her none the less.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.