Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look back at her old stories like the 10K app, it’s mad how much she has changed. Her pelvic bones poking through her skin isn’t healthy, surely?

Reactions: 4
C75B8CC3-93A3-4106-A17E-AC5DE2F61218.jpeg
What’s this all about. And she didn’t do hardly any of it! Didn’t make her rhubarb crumble anddeffo won’t make jam oh god no. She must eat the shame tit all the time! It’s all so fake.

Reactions: 2
‘Breakfast’ at 1 in the afternoon..... her ‘coach’ should be ashamed of herself. She 1 MILLION percent has a serious ED. Obsessive, restrictive, exercise addicted, controlling eating disorder. It’s bleeping scary. I can’t even get my head around how she thinks this is normal life? She isn’t competing, she isn’t a PT or a coach, she’s trying to maintain a really dangerous low weight. Wonder when she last had a period 😫

Reactions: 9
Omg I unfollowed about a year ago as I was getting annoyed by cat updates 24/7! Just looked at that hip bones check in and gasped in shock. Im actually scared for her 😶

Reactions: 2
She looks really ill. I cant believe that she is eating as much as she claims to be (unless she is purging).

I reckon when she isnt on insta she is on the cross trainer...

What the hell is up with her hip bone being like that?! that is not normal

the toilet roll in the hair splits is the end for me wtf

I really liked Hannah when she was just owning her figure, probably just before and around when she was doing the 10k challenge. Now I really worry for her mental and physical health, especially when she's spoken openly about suffering from bulimia before. Hopefully her family are supporting her (or trying to) behind the scenes as how can anyone see how she acts now as normal. It is really sad 😞

Reactions: 6
So what exactly is her end goal? Now she's skin and bone does she start bulking up? Would love to know the full story about her and the boyfriend. He's deffo her motivation in all of this crap.

Total ED. It's the only thing she has control of in her life. Catapulted by her being cheated on. She's not eating that food. She's over exercising. Probably on some sort of laxatives too. No muscle mass to her and not will she gain any. Her uneducated, unqualified "coach" is fueling hannahs body dismorphia. She has little to no self esteem and overcompensates with flashing her body, which she thinks looks amazing but in fact looks emaciated and depleted of any goodness. It's why she flaunts what little assets she has now to the school boys in the paper shops. She needs that boost. This girl is sick. She needs to come off social media. See a therapist and a nutritionist. Shes not likeable. Not relatable. And pretty soon she'll be run into the ground with nothing to help get her off it.

Reactions: 17
I used to think she had a great figure. When she and the fella broke up and she lost all the weight, (at first) I thought good on her, she's happy etc. But she's lost far too much weight now. If she is eating all the things she is posting then I think she is throwing it back up again 😔 she had an ED before and she is tiny for what she claims to be eating.

Bones sticking out everywhere
20200413_190049.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wtf is that hip bone?! It’s disgusting.

I watched her 10k thing today and she looked great in that but has now taken it way too far.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to unfollow, I’ve suffered eating disorders in the past and my most recent was over exercise. I can’t continue to follow as she is triggering me. I’m
Struggling with my mental health and coping mechanisms at the moment and this is massively triggering. I hope she gets help before it affects others as well as herself. I hope she gets the support she needs soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow, I’ve suffered eating disorders in the past and my most recent was over exercise. I can’t continue to follow as she is triggering me. I’m
Struggling with my mental health and coping mechanisms at the moment and this is massively triggering. I hope she gets help before it affects others as well as herself. I hope she gets the support she needs soon.
Sorry to hear that, but good call in unfollowing if you are finding it triggering. That’s the sensigle thing to do.

I think Hannah ticks a lot of boxes for orthorexia.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.