Hannah_tracks - weight loss transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? She's written she goes food shopping once a week and that's the only time she comes into contact with people?! She puts on her stories that she goes to her shop every second day to see her 'hun' who always goes out the back to get her a new case of green monster so she can buy some 🥴🤔 has she forgotten this since yesterday!
20200413_212623.jpg

Reactions: 3
Lurker here.. Sorry to be controversial but I have competed myself and from a prep POV all I see are her hip flexers/abductors coming through? Which yes is a product of being lean but does depend what sort of look she is going for? Her dad has competed, seems doubtful she is going to given most UK shows have been cancelled/pushed back to later in year hence no need to diet now, but perhaps she is seeing how she would come in for shows? It is a strict lifestyle and not for everyone, but as a bodybuilder that is what I see off pics/boomerangs. Just my 2 cents. I only check in once a week even during the cutting phase so don't understand the x2 a week but from a competitor's POV it seems to be what she is going for? Could be completely wrong though 🙈

Reactions: 9
Also just to add - my detailing around the legs/hip flexers, the same as what she is showing comes through when I am approx 9st 11. I am 5ft 6 and still have cellulite on the back of my legs and bum AND have dimpling and am at a healthy weight. Just wanted to provide a different insight. If she was relaxed there is a high chance they would not be showing - she poses for those boomerangs. Just worth taking all of this into consideration - bodybuilding isn't for everyone and I couldn't care less about this gal but have had the same said about me. You get a lot smaller as prep goes on and trust me things like this become more prominent, but your stage weight isn't sustainable. Has been drummed into me since the start. Many don't like the look but that is the sport. Looks like she is seeing how her body comes in so they know what they are working with - wouldn't be surprised if she announced she was planning on competing at some stage. Maybe she should say it sooner if she is so those that will feel triggered by rigid diet and exercise talk can unfollow. She is flexing

Also just to add - my detailing around the legs/hip flexers, the same as what she is showing comes through when I am approx 9st 11. I am 5ft 6 and still have cellulite on the back of my legs and bum AND have dimpling and am at a healthy weight. Just wanted to provide a different insight. If she was relaxed there is a high chance they would not be showing - she poses for those boomerangs. Just worth taking all of this into consideration - bodybuilding isn't for everyone and I couldn't care less about this gal but have had the same said about me. You get a lot smaller as prep goes on and trust me things like this become more prominent, but your stage weight isn't sustainable. Has been drummed into me since the start. Many don't like the look but that is the sport. Looks like she is seeing how her body comes in so they know what they are working with - wouldn't be surprised if she announced she was planning on competing at some stage. Maybe she should say it sooner if she is so those that will feel triggered by rigid diet and exercise talk can unfollow. She is flexing
That's what I was wondering, what is her end goal in all of this because it is really obvious she can't possibly sustain this. Bragging about being a size 4/6 on top and a size 8 on the bottom doesn't sound like a woman who is willing to bulk up in the next stage. I've seen people at my gym do similar, they have next to no body fat but then you can see them build so much muscle under the skin. But it is normally for a photoshoot or a competition. I'm no expert 😂 just going off what I've seen/been told.

Reactions: 2
That's what I was wondering, what is her end goal in all of this because it is really obvious she can't possibly sustain this. Bragging about being a size 4/6 on top and a size 8 on the bottom doesn't sound like a woman who is willing to bulk up in the next stage. I've seen people at my gym do similar, they have next to no body fat but then you can see them build so much muscle under the skin. But it is normally for a photoshoot or a competition. I'm no expert 😂 just going off what I've seen/been told.
No you are 100%. And trust me it messes so badly with your head being so small, everyone in the industry telling you you look great, then gaining like 6lb the day after the show purely in the likes of water and your post show meal! It takes a really strong person to do it. I roughly put on a stone or 18lb after prep but that's fine because my brain works properly again, I am not tired, and my clothes fit well. I don't buy new clothes at those sizes. She will fluctuate if she wants to do well - they do not want skinny bikini girls anymore. You need to build muscle mass and fat comes with that! I hope she realizes she is going to have to put on weight and muscle before she competes - currently in my opinion she doesn't have enough to step on stage. Needs to bulk and build, and if you struggle with seeing the scales go up it is going to be a rocky ride. I assume she will find the mental side hard for that phase

I dont think you can do body building unless you are willing to actually build your body. Seems to me shes focused on the cardio and getting as small as possible 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
No you are 100%. And trust me it messes so badly with your head being so small, everyone in the industry telling you you look great, then gaining like 6lb the day after the show purely in the likes of water and your post show meal! It takes a really strong person to do it. I roughly put on a stone or 18lb after prep but that's fine because my brain works properly again, I am not tired, and my clothes fit well. I don't buy new clothes at those sizes. She will fluctuate if she wants to do well - they do not want skinny bikini girls anymore. You need to build muscle mass and fat comes with that! I hope she realizes she is going to have to put on weight and muscle before she competes - currently in my opinion she doesn't have enough to step on stage. Needs to bulk and build, and if you struggle with seeing the scales go up it is going to be a rocky ride. I assume she will find the mental side hard for that phase
She's using it as an excuse to abuse her body I think. That's a valid point. She got rid of all her clothes on depop, even gym leggings etc so says it all really. Her father is a bodybuilder so it's disgusting really, if her trainer and he let her carry on in this manner. She's an absolute dick so she probably won't listen anyway! 😂🙄

Reactions: 2
She's using it as an excuse to abuse her body I think. That's a valid point. She got rid of all her clothes on depop, even gym leggings etc so says it all really. Her father is a bodybuilder so it's disgusting really, if her trainer and he let her carry on in this manner. She's an absolute dick so she probably won't listen anyway! 😂🙄
In defence of the trainer, she might not even know. The trainer may be getting amazing check ins and could be being told she is eating everything she has planned for her but unless she is there watching her put it all in her mouth then she won't know if she is editing the diet herself. Didn't realize she sold all her clothes, why do that. You put so much more pressure on yourself to maintain unsustainable ideals and then you are beating yourself up if you find you have to rebuy at previous sizes. I will shut up now but she needs to just think about the longevity and her overall health. Not saying don't compete or diet down for a shoot, but don't cling to this ideal that you can sustain a stage weight because you cannot 😂 Or preach to followers that it is so easy and you love it because noooo one does. My coach always says whoever says they don't cheat is an outright liar too, and she is a seasoned and successful competitor!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just think if she’s paying someone to create a diet and exercise plan what’s the point? Surely if she’s just going to ignore it, she may as well save her money!!

I very much doubt her coach is supporting her way of training/eating. Her coach put a post on Instagram about how she was really skinny and how it wasn’t the right thing!

Attachments

I remember her saying something on stories when she started with gemma that she was vegetarian but no longer vegan but I cant remember if she gave a reason.
I think she said she was struggling with sticking to it not really more of a reason then that

Reactions: 1
Nice to see her breaking the rules 🙃
Can you imagine not only filming that but posting it on insta. They'd eat themselves if they could 🤢🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.