Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering if she will do an actual video of her new Myprotein clothes to promote them or just a picture

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like just a picture she can edit to death. As for her following in his footsteps story, yeah of course I expect your dad would have broken lockdown to work out. Of course he wouldn’t. He would have respected the law in place and waited like a normal person for the gyms to reopen. What a complete idiot.

Reactions: 8
Looks like just a picture she can edit to death. As for her following in his footsteps story, yeah of course I expect your dad would have broken lockdown to work out. Of course he wouldn’t. He would have respected the law in place and waited like a normal person for the gyms to reopen. What a complete idiot.
She's surrounded herself with people who just tell her what she's doing is right and sometimes you actually have to be cruel to be kind to a person (in the nicest possible way ofc). If you care about someone, then you should be able to call them out on their crappy behaviour because otherwise you're an enabler and no one needs that. Especially when they're on such a downward spiral.
I'm guessing her dad was probably one of the few people in her life not afraid to do that.

Reactions: 6
She's surrounded herself with people who just tell her what she's doing is right and sometimes you actually have to be cruel to be kind to a person (in the nicest possible way ofc). If you care about someone, then you should be able to call them out on their crappy behaviour because otherwise you're an enabler and no one needs that. Especially when they're on such a downward spiral.
I'm guessing her dad was probably one of the few people in her life not afraid to do that.
Definitely! She’s surrounded herself with people who aren’t any good for her and are encouraging/enabling her crappy behaviour. It’s actually really sad to see her fall.

I feel her Dad was her anchor and would reel her in and call her out. The friends she has now are no good for her. She doesn’t need dragging down to their level.

Reactions: 13
I feel her Dad was her anchor and would reel her in and call her out. The friends she has now are no good for her. She doesn’t need dragging down to their level.
They're all so toxic for each other. It annoys me that they have so many minions praising them on insta and thinking their behaviour is acceptable. Honestly I'd be ashamed to treat my friends the way they do. I'd rather my friends be healthy and happy than encourage extremely disordered habits.

Reactions: 11
I’ve messaged my protein to ask if they feel she is a good representation of their company and whether they agree to her breaking the law regarding lockdown. They have asked for screenshots 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve messaged my protein to ask if they feel she is a good representation of their company and whether they agree to her breaking the law regarding lockdown. They have asked for screenshots 👀
I was thinking of messaging them too but I deleted my screenshots lol

Reactions: 5
Send them the pic from the daily mail. Its on this thread a few pages back.

I was thinking of messaging them too but I deleted my screenshots lol
If you have an iPhone your deleted photos remain in the deleted album for 30 days. I wouldn’t usually do something like that but I do think they need to be aware of her behaviour and decide if they are happy for her to continue. I don’t know if she makes money from her code. I’m sick of people thinking they are above the law and making this all drag on longer for us who are actually sticking to the rules and missing out on life ☹

Reactions: 9
I thought that it had been previously revealed that she'd been working out WITH her dad at his house in the last lockdown, against the rules? Unless I'm misremembering it.

Reactions: 4
If they're not bothering then it says an awful lot about them as a company really.

Reactions: 11
That’s really disappointing they didn’t respond. I am really angry and annoyed. I was a massive Hannah fan once upon a time but to break the law and then the next day be posting their products with her code is disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Wow the state of her house mate noz on the posing tonight. She looks like a bloke

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.