Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a big fan of hers but she must of gone through hell when her dad died. It was nice to see her post a happy photo with reference to her Dad. You could always tell they had a fantastic relationship.

Reactions: 22
Or she's finally managed to move on to the next stage of grieving for her father who died in horrific circumstances and she wants to regain some sense of "normal"?

I don't particularly like her but I thought it was quite a touching first post back and, given how close she was to her dad, showed a strength. It won't have been easy going back to a place that was special to her and her dad.
Exactly this 💗

Reactions: 7
Or she's finally managed to move on to the next stage of grieving for her father who died in horrific circumstances and she wants to regain some sense of "normal"?

I don't particularly like her but I thought it was quite a touching first post back and, given how close she was to her dad, showed a strength. It won't have been easy going back to a place that was special to her and her dad.
Agreed! I see she is in London training. I'm glad to see her out and about.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Agreed! I see she is in London training. I'm glad to see her out and about.
Definitely. She actually looks quite well, healthy and happy.
I know she has struggled with becoming what some may class as "too small" before but it's nice to see that she hasn't.

Reactions: 8
It's lovely to see her out smiling/having fun but my god Hannah if you're reading here, please put a bra on girl, it's not a good look 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She stated the last time she disappeared for lying and being caught out during lockdown that she had a new insta account for family and friends.

Family tragedy or not... she had to come back on her verified page, it is her business account. She had to go back to ‘work’ or she would have lost all her sponsorships, etc.

Her blue tick account is not her actual account anymore. Purely business and followers are customers.

Sorry to lower the tone.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this is already asked - her younger brothers, do they have the same mum and dad as her or just the same dad? Or even just the same mum? Families are complicated and if she's ever said explicitly I haven't picked up on it well 🤔

Sorry if this is already asked - her younger brothers, do they have the same mum and dad as her or just the same dad? Or even just the same mum? Families are complicated and if she's ever said explicitly I haven't picked up on it well 🤔
Just the same dad. Her and Will are full siblings, the younger two are half.

Reactions: 1
I really really like Hannah. I’m glad she’s back and trying to carry on some sense of normality. Losing your father is awful but their relationship and they way she lost him I really felt for her. She’s was tit on earlier in the year by her awful ex and now this. Go on girl! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

also feel like I can rave about her as Iv followed her for years and I’m glad she’s got a good folllowing. Losing weight the right way!

Reactions: 13
I really really like Hannah. I’m glad she’s back and trying to carry on some sense of normality. Losing your father is awful but their relationship and they way she lost him I really felt for her. She’s was tit on earlier in the year by her awful ex and now this. Go on girl! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

also feel like I can rave about her as Iv followed her for years and I’m glad she’s got a good folllowing. Losing weight the right way!
I agree with all of this but if you go back through this thread, she hasn’t been completely open about losing weight, some of it appeared to be the heartbreak diet which she has never addressed

Reactions: 9
I do cringe a bit with the lack of underwear, but it doesn’t bother me. It’ll bother her in 10 years though, when she’s got tits like spaniels ears tickling her belly button because the skin has stretched so much

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I dunno where the duck you’ve been hiding girl. She lost weight on the heartbreak diet, disorderly eating habits. Lying to followers about her ‘hard work’. Then she made out she was all alone with twig and her 6kg kettle bell. Hadn’t seen a soul since the corner shop man she saw essentially for her Dr Pepper zero. I actually felt sorry for her. But low and behold that was all a load of bullshit again, because she got caught out exercising with her dad in his garden.

Reactions: 2
Do you know what, I’m kind of glad she broke lockdown to see her dad as at least she got to spend his last days with him. Imagine he died without her seeing him throughout lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Do you know what, I’m kind of glad she broke lockdown to see her dad as at least she got to spend his last days with him. Imagine he died without her seeing him throughout lockdown.
That was the first thing I thought when I heard about her dad too

Reactions: 10
I totally get that but he wasnt ill it was a freak accident. So there was no reason for it uf that makes sense

Reactions: 3
I totally get that but he wasnt ill it was a freak accident. So there was no reason for it uf that makes sense
That is true, but she’s lost her dad out of the blue. I don’t think it’s fair to criticise her on that. At least she got to see him before he died regardless or weather she should have done or not.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.