Hannah tracks #5 Face like a thousand pound fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else got a hunch she might be about to start coaching? The name on insta has changed to “THRIVE with Hannah” and she’s hinting about “something exciting on the horizon” and “following her dreams”. Guess she must need the extra cash now the oaf is in prison.
✨ called it ✨

Reactions: 7
If it is rape and she’s choosing to stand by him she’s fucked in the head. She’s so desperate it’s worrying

I think she will and yes I think she is fucked in the head. She changed her entire personality when she got with the ogre and became a submissive little meat eating housewife.

I have no issues with the meat eating, its just not who she always presented herself as. Anyone remember her having a meltdown when he ex brought some steaks home.

She never dealt with losing her Dad and instead made her relationship with thuggy mcwankstain her whole personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion - Hannahtracks #6 “thriving” whilst her thug boyfriend is inside

Reactions: 5
Hannahtracks #6 Thrive with Hannah whilst her violent criminal boyfriend is in the slammer

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her latest story’s.
Shes encountered an enormous unexpected life change.
Why doesn’t she just tell everyone her bf is back inside?

Reactions: 17
I take from that waffle that the last few weeks she has been able to be herself and put time into her account... so before that she couldn't?

Lines up well with the thug boyfriend coming into her life and stopping her being her, and now he is behind bars she's got her freedom back?

Reactions: 18
I take from that waffle that the last few weeks she has been able to be herself and put time into her account... so before that she couldn't?

Lines up well with the thug boyfriend coming into her life and stopping her being her, and now he is behind bars she's got her freedom back?
Yes exactly this!

Reactions: 6
I reckon she’s probably gone sick (stress) from her current job. That or the role completely conflicts with her personal leave and she’s been told to leave.

Reactions: 4
She just said in her stories that she “finds it hard to get out of bed, well not bed, because I sleep on the sofa”
🤔 I wonder why she’s not sleeping in bed, because they shared it together?
Sod that I’d just buy all new sheets 🤣

Reactions: 7
She just said in her stories that she “finds it hard to get out of bed, well not bed, because I sleep on the sofa”
🤔 I wonder why she’s not sleeping in bed, because they shared it together?
Sod that I’d just buy all new sheets 🤣
Came here to say just that!! Why can’t she sleep in the bed, because he’s not in it? God girl get a grip, you could be spending years on the sofa 🙄

• Haha
I struggle to criticise her atm because I think she has experienced a lot of trauma and fallen into a relationship with someone that isnt good for her.

Also noone can help this, she herself needs to recognise she wants out of this relationship and right now she doesnt appear to have reached that point.

He still seems to have a huge amount of control over her despite the fact hes locked up. Its incredibly sad to see a girl who was once so confident and happy in herself become this.

She doesnt believe she is though. Coercive control is such a scary thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I personally think her boobs look awful. Far too big for her frame, fake looking, kind of tacky. And then I realised that her boobs are always going to be a reminder of him, because he bought them for her. That’s sad in itself, because it’s as though he didn’t think she was good enough without. Anyway I felt sad for her that she’ll always have the reminder of him permanently on her body.

I struggle to criticise her atm because I think she has experienced a lot of trauma and fallen into a relationship with someone that isnt good for her.

Also noone can help this, she herself needs to recognise she wants out of this relationship and right now she doesnt appear to have reached that point.

He still seems to have a huge amount of control over her despite the fact hes locked up. Its incredibly sad to see a girl who was once so confident and happy in herself become this.

She doesnt believe she is though. Coercive control is such a scary thing.
I completely agree, I feel very sorry for her at the moment. She seems very lost with no direction. This new venture or whatever it is seems to just be an extension of that. I think she needs to learn to be alone live her life for herself.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.