Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah has been and bought all of brown Thomas… standby for the Mother’s Day content for the best mum in the world.

Reactions: 7
She only took that picture because of the huge BT bag which is filled with preserved flowers (albeit not cheap, certainly not expensive to what else could have been put into a bag that big)

Reactions: 1
Has anyone ever seen her TikTok? For someone in PR she comes across as the most stand off-ish, cold, non people person ever

Of course her and the woman who owns/runs that restaurant follow each other on insta! She really needs to be more transparent.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever seen her TikTok? For someone in PR she comes across as the most stand off-ish, cold, non people person ever
Please drop the username 🤣
---
"Crazy hair today! This is how it dries naturally"
Is she for real? She's so cringe. Any reason to post and come on obv she posted that cause she was feeling herself.

Reactions: 3
It's so embarrassing. Does she basically play house and dress up all day every day during the working week now?

Reactions: 3
Hannah Hun, when someone says they don't have Botox they make a point to frown, raise an eyebrow etc to show that their face moves and that they don't infact have Botox. Can you do this next time?

Also, have you no other pics of you and Queen Jean when you were younger? Resharing the same pic EVERY year for Mother's Day is a bit 🙄🙄. Is it the only "cute" pic you have? 🥺😬

On a scale between 1-10 how loud is the traffic outside your house? Being right beside traffic lights and living on the BUSIEST road must be v annoying but thankfully you plan on buying two more houses at least 🙌

And Finally Hannah it's "than" not "then" when comparing. E.g I've got more money THAN you but boasting is not my style.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she never get her roots done when she’s getting her colour? Again today - it’s ridiculous

Hannah Hun, when someone says they don't have Botox they make a point to frown, raise an eyebrow etc to show that their face moves and that they don't infact have Botox. Can you do this next time?

Also, have you no other pics of you and Queen Jean when you were younger? Resharing the same pic EVERY year for Mother's Day is a bit 🙄🙄. Is it the only "cute" pic you have? 🥺😬

On a scale between 1-10 how loud is the traffic outside your house? Being right beside traffic lights and living on the BUSIEST road must be v annoying but thankfully you plan on buying two more houses at least 🙌

And Finally Hannah it's "than" not "then" when comparing. E.g I've got more money THAN you but boasting is not my style.
I'm so glad someone finally commented on her spelling/grammar etc, being able to write well is literally the number 1 necessary skill in PR, how on earth has she gotten this far with such poor writing?! Oh wait her team does all the work

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad someone finally commented on her spelling/grammar etc, being able to write well is literally the number 1 necessary skill in PR, how on earth has she gotten this far with such poor writing?! Oh wait her team does all the work
She also frequently mixes up there, their and they’re 🙈

my minions, my poochies. Jesus I cringe. hannah just say my nieces and my dogs. it's not cute. there's a serious want in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.